ID:123027

So if everything goes according to plan, that means today is our last day with these blogs.

These blogs had a pretty good run. We've all seen good times and bad times. Good flame wars and bad flame wars. Bases and title screens. And though 90% of the blog posts created had nothing to do with game development, we stood strong and united and together, we have finally made it. Never shall we forget our precious BYOND blogs.

If there is ever anything you ever wanted to say to me, say it now or forever hold your peace. You may never get another chance like this again.

On tomorrow afternoon, we shall start a new chapter in the BYOND legacy. We shall march toward a bright light. A light of hope and prosperity. Success and triumph. Narto and frog. Though we have lost a feature, we shall continue to show the world that Dream Maker is a game creation engine to be reckoned with. We will not stop developing, we will not falter, nor will we surrender to the towering giants of tyranny.

We are BYOND. We do not suck. We do not fail. Expect our games.
I've always liked you.

Yeah i hope it is tomorrow :)
"Expect our games."

Made me Lol.
Lol you really don't like these blogs do you? Also you always go on about making games but I don't think I've ever seen a development post from you...

It'll be fun to get rid of them and try a forum set up instead I guess
"We are BYOND. We do not suck. We do not fail. Expect our games."

I Misread this as:

"We are BYOND. We do not suck. We do not fail. Except our games do."
I have a feeling there won't be much of a difference. People will just be making forum posts instead of blog entries but the content will be the same. They already tolerate a lot of junk on the forums and because of this change they'll probably become a little more lenient. The BYOND staff is very tolerant of anime games (they've bent over backwards to create and police the classified ads forum, which is a bunch of people asking "maek my narto gaem 4 me plz?"), so I imagine they'll tolerate forum posts about title screens and base icons.
Forum_Account wont mind at all hence his Key lol.
PixelRat wrote:
Forum_Account wont mind at all hence his Key lol.

Lol! There's nobody named Blog_account, but if there was they'd probably be pissed =)

Best quote on a blog post.
Techgamer wrote:

I Misread this as:

"We are BYOND. We do not suck. We do not fail. Except our games do."

I can see how you can confuse "expect" with "except", but the only way you saw an extra word ( do ) is if you were hallucinating. What you been smokin' on, son?
Jlxati wrote:

Best quote on a blog post.

I'm considering making a "BYONDomous" video on YouTube using that computer voice thing so people will know we mean business starting tomorrow afternoon.
BYOND should keep Propaganda's site up still - even though it looks like ET had a nice run in with them.

The archives of what BYOND is really about. :/
With all these good bye posts, I feel like everyone is moving away.

Regardless, I'm ready to close the book on these blogs and move onto the next chapter.

Best of luck everyone, in the event you don't join us in this transition.
MY BROTHER MAY PREVAIL FOR ANOTHER DAY! BUT YOU SHALL SEE MY RETURN!
CauTi0N wrote:
BYOND should keep Propaganda's site up still - even though it looks like ET had a nice run in with them.

Yeah, I pissed Xeal off pretty bad. He was talking crap in Last Robot Standing, so I started trolling him every game. I did that one thing that locks you in place ( Magnetic Restraints I think ) and then like doubled the duration on it, and he was stuck in place for like 20-something turns. That's when he started making DDoS threats, telling me he was going to ruin my reputation ( which was already ruined ), and that somehow the almighty "Propaganda Machine" was going to be the end of me.

To make a long story short, he was mad.
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
We are BYOND

You've done it, Enig. I have to make a video now. Give me a few hours, lol.
Working on a website layout to pass time.
BYONDomous is no longer playing nice. >:D
Represent

dem spelling and grammar errors.
Page: 1 2