ID:132455

I am not sure if this is a bug or not, so I am posting here and hoping to get some answers. I continuously get spam news pop ups and messages saying "You've got news!" And the new NEVER changes. I have had the same news for a while now. It is always the "BYOND meets Facebook. Got Facebook? Start sharing!" news. And I get like 15 pop ups a day about this. It isn't a big issue, it is just an annoyance. Is there something I can do to fix this issue besides turning off the pop up?
It's BYOND going down then back up usually, thats what it at least was today, the most you can do about it is hope BYOND stops going down or tell them to code in to where it receives news it actually checks the news it receives against the news your pager already had to determine if new news was actually available.

So I advise just post a bug report about this or something then hope they actually fix it.

Also a bad connection to BYOND rather than BYOND going down might also cause the issue, if thats the case, try and get a better connection.
In response to Pranxiema
I already did a report, but still in "Verified" and not fixed.