ID:157097

I really need help...
How would I make it where the...
-Left side pane has the Stats and Inventory.
-Right side pane has the commands tabs.

Here is a picture of the skin.
I'm not sure, but I don't think it's possible to seperate the different tabs into different statpanels.
In response to Leur
Why not? Shouldnt you be able to since the inventory and stat panel are user defined in the code?
What is there that I could add in it's place?
In response to Akushumi
Since that seems impossible how would I make a right side panel that shows all of the players online and there icon?
In response to Akushumi
use a grid.
In response to Leur
Leur wrote:
use a grid.

Or a browser.
In response to Skyspark
Code wise...
In response to Akushumi
Skyspark wrote:
Leur wrote:
use a grid.

Or a browser.

Akushumi wrote:
Code wise...

• If you have no idea on how to implement a proposed solution, your best bet is to start learning the basics.
  • If you just have trouble with a specific aspect that you can not find explained well in the reference, you'll have to be a bit more specific as to what you want to achieve.
  • If you are outright looking for somebody to work for you, the Classified Ads forum is the place to go.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
Ok I a need someone to show me how to make a grid that shows a who panel I tried to look at the tutorial but I didn't really understand it If you saw the skin you would know that I understand the basics just not the harder stuff.
In response to Akushumi
Well, making a grid is simple, you do that through the interface file ^_^

Smart alec comments aside, did you tried checking out the Skin Reference (in DM: Help > Skin Reference)?

The skin reference shows you the parameters and, in some cases, specific values used in winset() and other skin procedures.

If you looked up about grids in the special note section, you would have gotten something like this:
Ref << output("Message output to grid", "[Grid ID]:[column],[row]")

That's how you output messages to a grid, I am sure you can easily find out how to do icons and object references.

One thing you should note that if you do make a Who grid, or any grid which has a possibility of having an item removed, you MUST "null" or "resize" the grid before updating it, so the objects removed do not show up in the grid nor any duplicates remain. This can be done modifying cells to either "0x0" (for the nulling) or "[column]x[row]" for the specific size you want.

I prefer the nulling, less headache in case something happens. Oh and forum search is a nice tool, you should try using that first before posting a question, in case someone asked a similar question beforehand ^_^
In response to GhostAnime
Thanks for the help and the advice... ^.^