ID:181449

Good day Dev Forum community, I am looking to do some type of interview with Garthor in the next few weeks (or rather post it then). If anyone (or Garthor themselves) would give me some type of contact info (Besides pager, I tried that), that would be lovely.

- EG
You should post a code issue in Developer How-To and then do your interview via a back and forth series of posts while you try to solve the issue.
In response to tenkuu
tenkuu wrote:
You should post a code issue in Developer How-To and then do your interview via a back and forth series of posts while you try to solve the issue.

Developer How-To: "How do I shot web?"
In response to EnigmaticGallivanter
You could try replying to one of his posts here, just to get his attention with the red swirly atom. Sure, it breaks forum etiquette, but I bet it gets his attention.
Can we propose questions? If so, where?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
email
In response to Vermolius
Just make sure that if you choose one of those, you don't choose one that had a massive argument in it (if Garthor actually got involved in a community thread without an argument, at least).
In response to Jeff8500
Jeff8500 wrote:
Just make sure that if you choose one of those, you don't choose one that had a massive argument in it (if Garthor actually got involved in a community thread without an argument, at least).

Amen to that dude.
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
...Garthor themselves...

wait, Garthor is more than one person now? o.O well that explains somethings!
In response to digitalmouse
digitalmouse wrote:
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
...Garthor themselves...

wait, Garthor is more than one person now? o.O well that explains somethings!

.> I couldn't think of the right thing, there is also a conspiracy about Garthor being some type of bot, etc,etc.
In response to EnigmaticGallivanter
He is a bot. Why do you need him anyways? It sounds like you're trying to get a job from him.
In response to Zaltron
Read the original post. EnigmaticGallivanter is trying to conduct an interview for BYOND Journalism. =)
In response to ACWraith
I don't see anything about the BYOND Journalism. I've never heard of it. It looks interesting, I'll check it out later.