ID:182785

The patriots had better odds, but GOOOO Giants!!!
Ok.
Hehe It's all over... the mighty patriots went down in flames and walked off the field before it was all over :P. Giants won 17-14, in one heck of a game...Looks like that this book will never see the light of day :P
http://www.amazon.com/ 19-0-Historic-Championship-Englands-Unbeatable/dp/ 1600781500/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1202106146&sr =8-1
In response to Xzar
Xzar wrote:
Hehe It's all over... the mighty patriots went down in flames and walked off the field before it was all over :P. Giants won 17-14, in one heck of a game...Looks like that this book will never see the light of day :P
http://www.amazon.com/ 19-0-Historic-Championship-Englands-Unbeatable/dp/ 1600781500/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1202106146&sr =8-1

Yeah xD Or, it will see the light of day, and quickly become worth a lot more than it is now :P
In response to Jamesburrow
Gah. Lucky scum. I would like to know how a bunch of n00bs beat New England. We pwn j00 puny little girly mans.

Though as much as I hate New York, I'm glad it didn't end up being a domination game. Everyone was so excited that the Patriots would win every game, so I'm glad they didn't. I just wish it was someone other than the Giants.. That's just plain embarassing.
In response to Goop2
You can call the Giants girly and noobs all you want, but the fact remains that Tom Brady looked like he was going to cry through most of the game (and that the Pats lost).

Go cry with the rest of Boston. No one cares.
In response to Maggeh
I have to laugh at that. You didn't catch my hint of sarcasm, and you get all emotional about it. Who's the one crying again?

Here's how things went:
The Sox pwnz0red their way through and creamed everyone.
The Patriots pwnz0red their way through and lost with a pretty darn close game.
The Giants were lucky to even make it in, but then they won.
I don't know any of the details, so don't bother contradicting.

Go cry if you like. I really don't care.
In response to Goop2
Oh, sorry for missing any sort of sarcasm if there was any! I mean it's not like the tone and wording of your post made it sound like your were upset over the Giants, of all teams, beating the Pats.

As for me crying, lol what?
In response to Maggeh
lol wut?
In response to Goop2
In response to Goop2
its funny my dad screamed and kicked himself in the butt the rest of the night...he coulda won 800$ off that game if he bet...but the odds were 1 to 8 so he didnt...so funny