by S10Games
Dragon-Ki Online
Join our wonderful community! https://discord.gg/xnRXs3j
ID:1849848

Poll: Should I have been banned?

Yes 39% (13)
No 60% (20)

Login to vote.

Okay let's start the story with what happened yesterday. Malena aka Aarika said in ooc that she dropped 1mil zenni bag near Frieza. I then replied (not to her but the world) that I dropped 1 zenni bags on Earth (which I actually did and the reason I'm banned). She then replies with an infinite mute saying that she is sick and tired of my trolls (the troll that was a troll as per the definition provided by urban dictionary which is the following
"One of many unsung internet heroes who are almost entirely misunderstood. Contrary to popular belief, many trolls are actually quite intelligent. Their habitual attacks on forums is usually a result of their awareness of the pretentiousness and excessive self-importance of many forum enthusiasts. As much as people may hate trolls, they are highly effective - their actions bring much of the stupidity of other forum users out into the great wide open.").
Then I tried to make a message with 1 zenni bags(which is quite an inovative ideea that could be put to good use) to anyone who passed by claiming that I did not troll. Okay now the 3rd personage comes in and it's .... you got it Protoend which was probably very dutyfull reporting every wrongly placed pixel ( as in the money bags)and notified Zas who came in like the lightning banning me (He forgot to mention what for but then again he's the boss and can mistreat his players as he wants to and no one will blame him so neither will I).
Then followed my messages to Zas (who probably blocked me) telling him my part of the story and he'll respond with "enought mate I dont care, your banned go play something else ^^" So I thought that he wrongly banned me because someone told him to do it and now comes the most important person of the story who is the only female staff on the game (no ideea if it's because of her being a woman that she hates all men except Zas, who she seems to use in my oppinion, or she was in a quite a bad mood yesterday no ideea why but it's bound to happen once in a month) Aarika whom I messaged with "The freashly banned Ger bothers you. I wanted to tell you that I wasn't trolling at when I said I dropped the 1 zenni bags. I actuallaly did that and got banned in consequence for a misunderstanding. I wanted to speak my part of the deal not only yours but it seems you thought otherwise. And I don't remember trolling you at all so I don't know where you got the ideea that I was trolling. Hopefully you can answer this and if you would like to tell me why was I banned?"
Her answer is the following "I didn't ban you. Zas did. If it was only me who saw you trolling, I would have been the one to ban you. But no, the Game Owner saw you trolling and decided to ban you. And not for the first time, I might add. This is a repeated offense, one that you are going to serve the time for this time around. Enjoy." Hmm this message got me thinking she manipulated Zas to ban me and she actually admits that she didn't ban me because she was the only one to "see me" "trolling" and she adds in Zas forth because she didn't want to perceived as the one who banned me and told Zas to dirty his hands which he did because he cares about his only female staff on the game but he didn't care about my explanations of the situation.
So forth let it be the poll that decides if I'll continue the "perma ban" or I'll be unbanned earlier. To Zas with love Ger! To all of you whom read to the end thank you!
P.S. This is only my part of the story. I'm dying (figure of style) to find out Aarikas side of the story because ("And now you will be blocked. Enjoy.") she doesn't seem to want to find out the truth and keeps closed in her own distorted truth. I so forth challenge Aarika to duke it out (as in tell her part of the story because she's dead silent (a figure of style) if she has them (you know what I mean and it's a figure of style just so it won't be misinterpretated) that is.
P.P.S I'm adding the figure of style thing because I don't want any more misinterpretations!
Since this may the only way for you to see something here I go
Hi! Before hitting that block button at least read this, won't say anything bad or the sort so you can feel assured. Ok so I talked with Zas and he told me you're the only one that can unban me so here I am. I am sorry first of all for being an ass and trolling so forth I will not even talk to you to avoid anything that may be amiss from my part because I like to joke and things. All I ask is an unban because Zas said you're the only one that can do it. I'm saying I won't even try to troll or tell jokes to you and will use say if I want to say anything of the sort. At first time/offense, I repeat the First troll concerning you or anyone that could find it bad or something you or Zas or anyone of the staff can ban me and I won't even bother to bother you because I respect my deals. Thanks for reading and if you answer I'd be thankfull and tell me of your terms and I'll listen and comply! Thanks yet again! To Aarika by Ger
I sarcastically asked to be banned while a conversation of how bans and power abuse were going on so I got banned, should I have been banned? Who knows, who cares :D Cry more.
Poor Mouser :(
Oh I forgot, the owners a dick too ^ post above as my point.
hmmmm i been banned over mothns never even play yet must have alots people but admin suck ass
i dontt have no story soon as i try game fail connet

Zasif should just rename this game to Self train Simulator 2015 because thats all it is sadly
i dont see why people this they must be dumb or nerd or new this is worst game ever put on byond admin dont listen to player and act like they dont see the post
plus it easy asf
wat itold
- shitty DBZ rip
- abusive admins

Not surprising.
How to become the strongest in Dragon-Ki:

First: Start from the beginning of a wipe(which will never happen to begin with)

Second: AFK for a whole 2-4 months

Third: Congratulations!! You're the #1 strongest in The great and legendary "dragon-ki"!!!