Dragon-Ki Online

by S10Games
Dragon-Ki Online
Join our wonderful community! https://discord.gg/xnRXs3j
ID:1880222

Applies to:

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.

Recently after many years of playing large scale mmos I have come back to byond for a easier time and more fun. Today I joined a new byond game called Dragon-Ki. I was exited to have the chance to play a dbz game. But I found the game lacking that little extra oomph. Honestly I haven't been playing long and I am still searching for betters avenues in this game. I will express my worries and hopes in a list of cons and pros.

Cons: Questing system needs to have more reason behind it. Make it really feel like we quested out butt off to obtain w/e may be rewarded. Z-sword

Training as been mentioned before, it needs to be reworked. Click and leave. This allows too many (excuse my lang) ass hats in the game running around like a 5 year old spamming "I IZ THE STRUNGEST IN WURLD". Seriously, players wanna feel like they earned there power-level or w/e you may earn from any multiplayer/mmo. A series of quest chains to unlock different levels of training would be awesome.

The forums probably should have some kind of updated section on newbie guides or how to guides. Not everyone is a wiz and this would help the flow of people to come into this game.

Pros: Overall the game has just the right graphics I think. If you wanted to be over zellus about somethings then give the transformation more animation? Darken the screen and make the charecter float in the air with red eyes while all that crazy energy is flowing around and through him for the first time.

I hope this was helpful and I hope to hear back with something good! If this game improves I would donate! Oh! Thats another thing. Donating to win isn't a good idea! This causes loss in people coming and staying in your game!
Trust Me, within the current state of the game... I don't think it's possible. It's just a zeta rip with a little extra, I don't know how anyone finds enjoyment. Sorry if I insulted the game in any manner, but I find this game unplayable.