ID:257856

This was actually alittle difficult to do, and took a few tries. I wanted to give the streams of light the effect of fading out the further out they went, so i tried using different opacities, and it looked blocky. After a few tries it came out like that. Im quite happy with it so far, what do you guys think?
Legendary Goku 10 wrote:

This was actually alittle difficult to do, and took a few tries. I wanted to give the streams of light the effect of fading out the further out they went, so i tried using different opacities, and it looked blocky. After a few tries it came out like that. Im quite happy with it so far, what do you guys think?

How do you make attacks transparent like this O.O
In response to Latoma
Use the alpha slider in the new Dream Maker and make whatever you want to be transparent. The closer to 255 it is the more solid it will look. And when you want to use it, paste it on something. Or use it as an overlay.

Also, if possible id like my picture to be put on display.
In response to Legendary Goku 10
Looks cool, Gokuten. I like the rotation you managed. I think it'll take everyone a while to get the hang of using alpha to its best potential, but it looks like you're ahead of the curve.

(I usually round up a bunch of showroom stuff at one time, so it'll be on the front page soon)
In response to TheMonkeyDidIt
yea, I like it. there are a lot of new abilties that version 4 has that may be difficult to master, but rewarding just the same. =^)