ID:258734

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

just incase i ever learn to code i made a clans selection screen for naruto game i mades 3 mist,leaf,and sand thats y i also made those caracters
If this is Naruto based, then you went about it all wrong with your base.
Little kids aren't that muscular. =\ Just saying.
Not saying they are, but those look alot like Ninja Council sprites.
In response to Akto
The 2nd half of the arms should also go down when breathing. Looks a bit weird the way it is now.
In response to Akto
_> well the only way i can make an naruto based icon is if i make it stick figure like,other wise i will always read comments like that
Photobucket

Photobucket

here some houses for leaf and sand i was ask to make,i kno the angles are kinda off on them but i suk at angles
In response to I.loves.ninjas
Pretty nice work, I'd advise you to just look up tutorials on pixel art techniques like shading, AA, etc. I'm assuming you're a traditional artist who recently took up pixel art? Just seems that way judging from your work. You have a really good style, but some pieces look a little rough here and there.

And I added your MSN, do you use it at all?
In response to KhaosParadox
KhaosParadox wrote:
Pretty nice work, I'd advise you to just look up tutorials on pixel art techniques like shading, AA, etc. I'm assuming you're a traditional artist who recently took up pixel art? Just seems that way judging from your work. You have a really good style, but some pieces look a little rough here and there.

And I added your MSN, do you use it at all?

Traditional meaning i use Pencil paper if so yea i decided to try pix and now im hooked i can now use colors i dun have access to

I use msn everyday while im online
Whats your msn? Mine is [email protected] anyway
i have a naruto game 100% made from scratch which is 80%+ done
i think thats a good oportunity for you in case you are interested because you will have your artwork published
pretty fast
Naruto Story Online is the name in case you wanna make some research
In response to Abrax
sorry dude im already helping on another game
In response to Maximus_Alex2003
Maximus_Alex2003 wrote:
If this is Naruto based, then you went about it all wrong with your base.
Little kids aren't that muscular. =\ Just saying.

*cough*lee*cough* and there not ordinary kids there ninjas so yea they are gunna be muscular
In response to Goggeeta
Goggeeta wrote:
*cough*lee*cough* and there not ordinary kids there ninjas so yea they are gunna be muscular

This is more correct:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XMH6qEyqIPU/Sl7MYxisKTI/ AAAAAAAAANY/we_yNWqrWWk/s400/ Naruto_Shirtless__Commission__by_KoalaExe.jpg

Compared to this which looks like his base:
http://www.arthurshall.com/images/custom_images/ arnold_schwarzenegger_training.jpg

In the Anime and in Real-Life, no kid is like this.

Rock Lee is 13
Uzumaki Naruto is 12
and I dunno who the rest of the characters are.
In response to Goggeeta
Lee is not muscular at all. Infact hes one of the thinnest characters.
who said they are kids the base could be kakashi's age
not even kakashi is that ripped.
Looks like Naruto had some Roid Rage, the base looks a bit rigged since the arms don't move down with the shoulders. I would also do as Khaos said look up some shading and perspective tutorials. You can start by creating a light source for the buildings since I don't really see the general direction of the light.
is it just me or does the top one, third along look like he's gay, mainly because of the way he's walking? Nice work though, just that one side animation of him walking looks rather gay lol. No offence Ninjas lol<3.