ID:293767

Operating System:
Website Browser and Build Number:
URL/Link to problem page(s):

Problem Description:

Steps to Reproduce Problem:

when i open dbz hu server it says guest keys are diabled & i have an account and logged in too help plz!
Greetings Zardarr.

You haven't provided enough information/ignored the forum template and as a result of this, we are unable to help you. In order to be of any real assistance, we need to know as much detailed information about your computer as possible.
Please consult All about the BYOND Help Forum if you are unsure on how to fill out any of the template fields.

Once you are sure you have enough information, please reply to this post with all the information you can. From there, we'll see if we'll be able to help you solve your problem.

Yours sincerely,
Schnitzelnagler.
In response to Schnitzelnagler
when i try to play a game it says guest keys are disabled & i also have logged in what to do it says u can create one at http://byond.com what to do plz help
In response to Zardarr
Had you spent the time and offered the courtesy to read the link that I provided in my posting, you would know that without certain informations like your operating system, your BYOND build and a lot more, helping you is just pointless guessing, that should not be needed.