Dude, you are ruining your game... Please... please don't let Dainn do this shit. She is stupid.. She won't do anything but make NRP like Shinobi Story.. please dude... Please. You wanna see how S.S. fails, play it... IM NOT ASKING FOR ADMIN OR ANYTHING OTHER THAN DAINN BEING DEMOTED. SHE DESERVES NOTHING SHE JUST STARTED PLAYING!
Meh... What all the other people said...
I don't mind competent admins... But if they edit themselves, powergame (which I'm not saying they do), and the game starts wiping after 2 seconds into a new wipe because the admins decided they didn't like the story the game is going to go down hill...
Fuck y'all vv
Tell me how, I'm mentioned down there.. >>
Omg, NRP is never on anymore, wtf?
Hey Xorbah, its Zaku. I'll have the RP for Toad Sage done Saturday. K? :O
When I'm done with it I'll log in.
is ur name wyatt??
It's Jase. Put up Naruto Rp 2!! I want to see what it's like, and it's never up.
CURSE YOU, XORBAH! WHY HAVE YOU TAKEN DOWN BLEACH: THE FINAL STAND?! IT WAS MY FAVORITE GAME, YOU FOOL! NOW FEEL THE WRATH OF HAPO! PUT IT BACK UP! I ORDER YOU!
Lmfao seeing all of these familiar people commenting all over this I thought I might aswell too. Though, everyone below me is all saying the same thing over and over again. Don't know why, I'm sure you already know what to do with your game. Annyways, just wanted to comment, bai :3
....Please, PLEASE put the star wars game up. I can get 10 peeps on the first day no doubt.
Put bleach Final stand on please i love play this game :(
wen u start a character on naruto roleplay 2 the screen says loading know matter wat
I love you. All of the games that you made are my favorite, but, then you always take them down for a year and then put them back up a year later, or dont put them up at all. You should put up Bleach Spirit some time. Yeah. just saying. Bye bye!
obtw. No homo.
Dragonball Destiny ftw...
I glanced at BYOND on a whim and noticed some of your games were updated not too long back. Does this mean you're going to be opening them again at some point in the future? (I used to play on TFS and the Star Wars game before it got changed over. Sith Lord and all!)
Anyway, hope everything's going well for you, man, and good luck!
Page: 1 2