ID:48721

Something i've noticed more and more recently are ripped games with copyright notices. If your games a rip you have no copyright, only the original maker has the copyright regardless of how much you change the game unless he personally gives you the game to continue
How do i make people Gms and Leaders and make people holage
Drewdatwarrior wrote:

well you should have verbs to do so if not you may have to add them in or if your using a ripped source simply put your key in as owner
can be a host for the game too
i give you mi mail and talk for the host, is a good game.

[email protected]

i`m argentinian and mi inglish is not so good. jje.

byes
Drewdatwarrior wrote:
cronic_king wrote:
well you should have verbs to do so if not you may have to add them in or if your using a ripped source simply put your key in as owner.

What does this mean and how do i do it
id like to apply for the host i was wondering if do i get full admin if i host 24/7 cuz i probably could host all day im PapaX and im a professional host ive hosted before on many games
i can host but its not going to be 24/7 and why dont you make it like the old times where you just download the the game and everybody can host
cronic i see u online im a very old player and my name is death riser i was cool wit neji and all i can host 24/7 non lag i wanna bring game back