ID:55366

Keywords: repository
I've put the old repository back up, at the old URL. For those of you who didn't touch your repository locations, all should be back to normal. The latest version in most repositories is 437.1013, as there is a show-stopper bug with regard to medals in 438.1014. I'll probably skip this version, and push the consequent version into the repositories. I am still doing the re-design for the repositories, it's however going to have to take a back-seat until I've got a few finance issues sorted out, as well as a few other bits and pieces for BYOND itself.

Unfortunately Debian users (aside from Lenny) do not currently have a stable medals-capable version in the repositories. I'll push a masked version of 438.1014 into the Gentoo repository in a few days, to give Gentoo/Sabayon people the option of using it. Much like Gentoo of 2006, if I mask something, it means I don't consider it suitable for a production environment, so please bear that in mind. Chances are I won't ever un-mask that version, so people running proper masking will just skip over it. I would do similar for Debian/Ubuntu users, but APT simply doesn't have a mechanism to do so.