ID:82915

Finally! We got a new CPU! My brothers say that this computer is sick, so they just want to test it out...They're going to download graphical games(i.e, Aion, Crysis, etc.) So right now, I'm downloading BYOND, and all the other stuff I need!
Plus, I'm pretty sure Compiling will go pretty quicker, since it usually take up 4-7 mins of my time...This 21 Inch Screen Scares me sometimes...and this big Tower...

XCLIO A380BK Fully Black SECC 1.0mm thickness ATX Full Tower Computer Case

GIGABYTE GA-MA785GMT-UD2H AM3 AMD 785G HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

HIS H467QSS1GP Radeon HD 4670 1GB 128-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card

DYNAPOWER USA ADW-500 500W ATX12V Power Supply

AMD Athlon II X4 620 Propus 2.6GHz Socket AM3 95W Quad-Core Processor Model ADX620WFGIBOX

Patriot G Series ‘Sector 5’ Edition 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model PGV34G1333ELK

Tuniq Tower 120 Universal CPU Cooler 120mm LED Cooling Fan and Fan Controller/Heatsink

SCEPTRE X20WG-NagaII Black 20.1" 2ms(GTG)
Widescreen LCD Monitor

MSI 785GM-E65 AM3 AMD 785G HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

COOLER MASTER UCP RS700-AAAAA3 700W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS SILVER Certified Power Supply

By the way, Reason why my bro bought two motherboards was because one of them(MSI) blew up...so sad...
And now we're overclocking the CPU so yea ^.^

--VP Team Member, Kenny
I would hardly consider that GPU as sick. Also, you got a new computer, not just a new CPU.

That graphics card really isn't that good, you could probably get it for under a 100 on newegg.

I think it's fucking hilarious that you said Crysis, I can't stop laughing. I really hope you don't believe you're going to max the game's graphics on that.
1. Overclocking is bad. It can lead the computer to freeze up and you can lose data.

2. 4 GB? It won't take but a few seconds to compile now.

3. Great computer though, it is sick. It's so awesome, j00 sh0uld t4l|k l1k3 th1s.

4. If you REALLY want to test it, try out some PS2 Emulators.
Ganing wrote:
1. Overclocking is bad. It can lead the computer to freeze up and you can lose data.

Overclocking is only bad if you don't know what you're doing.
<sarcasm>Yeah, overclocking the CPU means you lose data. Yeah, sure.. overclocking really involves the HDD like Ganing the troll said.</sarcasm>

It's not bad if you have good cooling, and you don't push it too far.

I have my Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 OCed to 3.6 GHz.

Also, that card would be shit for PS2 emulators.
C_Dawg_S wrote:
Ganing wrote:

Overclocking is only bad if you don't know what you're doing.

I don't see anything wrong. I've overclocked all the drivers I could and my pc has been running fine for years.
Yammen wrote:
<sarcasm>Yeah, overclocking the CPU means you lose data. Yeah, sure.. overclocking really involves the HDD like Ganing the troll said.</sarcasm>

Funny... like I would troll my own production team.
And yes, if you do overclock to a bad extent you can lose data, and even kill your processor, although it is free speed, I don't think it's worth it.
Ganing wrote:
Yammen wrote:

Funny... like I would troll my own production team.
And yes, if you do overclock to a bad extent you can lose data, and even kill your processor, although it is free speed, I don't think it's worth it.

I turned clocked my moms processor all the way to max, and it was like a big wtf.
People who fuck their processors up when they OC just didn't know how to OC
Yammen wrote:

I just wanted to see what would happen.
Underworld Kid wrote:
Yammen wrote:

I just wanted to see what would happen.

.> lrn2googleb4udo
Only slightly better than mine, but mines a laptop.
My Iphone is better than that.
My dick is better then that ... lol and its my computer (dimondblood)
Building a new i7 build in a month, can't wait.
Lord of light wrote:
Building a new i7 build in a month, can't wait.

intel sucks lol sry
AMD all the way