ID:93732

I logged on for 3 minutes and all I see is that!

Recommended that you don't play that game...
+Yea for my game

xD
awesome game awesome ppl awesome gm's if u dont annoy them too much xD
Why would you log into a Naruto game?
And another thing... that interface is horrible. Screen size is like a Gameboy. Nothing matches. Typical garbage.
People are still playing WOTS rips?
The interface is hideous.
Anyone wanna suggest a different interface idea then? xD
anything that isnt that interface. Sometimes less is more.

AKA, the entire left window needs to go, and the game needs to learn to ween itself off verb whorage.
Asakuraboy wrote:
Anyone wanna suggest a different interface idea then? xD

I could probably go on for a long time about that interface, but I'm most confused about why that statpanel, browser, chat, and announcement box all take up more space than the screen.
Fire your idiot staff members, I don't play the game, but I know it isn't going to go well with dipshits such as Emo Kiddo with anger management problems.
I'm scared.
Pshh, those guys are noobs. You're a nobody unless your name causes a line break in the output panel.
I thought people would be smart enough to move things around as you can... But yeah, obviously not.

The left window is being removed, putting everything through hotbar's in version 3

Emo Kiddo was fired... He wasn't meant to have powers, but we had to revert to old saves a while back, due to a shell crashing, and then burning
You recommend not to play it but its in your recommended game's, I am confused here.

The interface is just the result of combining to many rips and it just looks like a hmm how can I put this Abomination?

Daimond wrote:
You recommend not to play it but its in your recommended game's, I am confused here.

The interface is just the result of combining to many rips and it just looks like a hmm how can I put this Abomination?

Ermm, and what rip have you ever seen with more than a single window?

To be perfectly honest, most people wouldn't be able to design a skin even mildly similar, especially not with splash screen entrances.

This post is to the best of my knowledge a joke, he's played the game and added to his guild for whichever reasons he felt. If he was serious to this post, he would've removed it.

Thank you troll.
That guy needs to take English class.
Looks like a messed up game to me ..
Small Screen , Dozens of Verbs and Ripped base.
Holy shit that has got to be the worst interface I've ever seen.
I love how admins like to continually talk over announce with huge ass font. Overcompensate much?
Ulterior Motives wrote:
I love how admins like to continually talk over announce with huge ass font. Overcompensate much?

^lul'd