Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
In response to UnknownMurder
UnknownMurder wrote:
If you know how to keep your damn mouth up, and use proper grammars. Admins and Moderators will respect you even more, than having to spit at the moderators. They're not your babysitters, they're your police officers. You're spitting at the face of the lawman.

Don't like it?, leave the game alone or take it up with yourself and deal with it. Whenever you get the Screenshot of Moderators doing something illegally. Moderators are able to lose their privilege. Complaining, Pouting, and Cussing at the admins/Zerok isn't going to help you, and make your reputation go down. Don't make the same mistake as Heartstrike. Fortunately, Heartstrike won my respect, and is continually learning how to treat correctly.

As for you admins, moderators. You're just adding fuel to the fire if you continue to argue or harass Dwice. You too, Dwice.

I did make many mistakes as a mod, however I believe I have come very far when dealing with...the games community. That's all I really feel like saying right now. It's really hot in my room and I am just not feeling a giant paragraph.
I somewhat agree with Dwice saying some of the mods/admins are bad. But dwice needs to chill out and stop being a dick. Cosab is bad just go play another game. Only reason i still play cosab is because its has gotten better than NNMM and NEM. Heartstrike, Dat one guy with black in his name, and Redchicken are the bad ones. Stop recruiting horrible mods who are just gonna rage because they abuse their powers mmkay. I had to persuade a admin just to agree with me a little and calm dem down.
^ 2 out of 5 of the most know ragers Agrees with his counterpart
http://i.gyazo.com/ae0af85c16f899655cc21d56dfac4388.png Check out our former mod Gaybird/Firebird LOL
To any admin catches me using Kiba, then just straight up ban me on the spot. As you know for obvious reasons.
What yu said makes no sense.
@ Coolman : Did you accidently use WFOF and kill many of your friends?

@Narutogokuichigoroblox : LoL at that
In response to Thehumandog
Thehumandog wrote:

Nah, just tired of admins bitching about me exploiting a program flaw, so im just not going to use Kiba anymore.
In response to Coolman1250
Coolman1250 wrote:
Thehumandog wrote:

Nah, just tired of admins bitching about me exploiting a program flaw, so im just not going to use Kiba anymore.

2bh if they wanna see it that way you can notice they are exploiting it to by hitting you as fang over fang kiba
In response to RedRamii
Need to remove this from my dam news feed and Ramii I did send them to you you told me to shut up. so i posted on the forms about you aswell, but doesnt matter like i said i quit cosabs it had potential but its to far gone now.
I've never told anyone to shut up if they send me screen shots. Yur statement is clearly not legit.
Where has our maturity gone to?
what maturity? we never had any,
In response to Supernoodles13
Supernoodles13 wrote:
what maturity? we never had any,

maybe you never had any but that don't mean the rest of us are in the same boat
wow alot of rage and bad insults,zerok needs to just disable comments cause of noobness and just plan noob.

jesus be with u
In response to MTxSINAIx7
MTxSINAIx7 wrote:
wow alot of rage and bad insults,zerok needs to just disable comments cause of noobness and just plan noob.

jesus be with u

you know calling yourself a noob shows low self esteem maybe you should see somebody about that?
all this play in the comments makes mo mo that much better to a new player,disable this junk and perma ban all the trolls trollala!!!! one should alway use a good offense but a true shinobi knows how to use his stage to form a defense.<prolog of the sayings of< beam saber mode rikudo jesus>
Don't bother arguing against Dwice, he wants to fight an argument that he will lose.
In response to UnknownMurder
UnknownMurder wrote:
Don't bother arguing against Dwice, he wants to fight an argument that he will lose.

i didn't argue anything i make points others try to argue when they know its right.. stupid fucks flock against the truth they can not handle is that why your against me? i speak the honest truth that you can't handle?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 115 116 117