Epic

by Yut Put
Epic
Explore epic dungeons and slay epic foes with your friends in a huge, epic fantasy action RPG world.
ID:254068

0.3 is available! Come explore the new dungeons and collect the new gear!

Version 0.3 contains the greatest performance enhancing update yet! There should no longer be any speed issues, so enjoy!

Version 0.3 also has an expansion with 4 huge new dungeons and the new dwarven town of Rossor. Beat them all, and reach the new level cap of 20. If you beat them you also get to preview the next town! And who wouldn't want to? Dragon Armor is pretty damn awesome...

(Changes between 0.2 and 0.3 are so drastic in every single aspect of the game you'll just have to explore and see what I mean. lol. Maybe I'll keep a changelog next time. Many of the changes can be found on the 0.3 build-up post)

Error: server is out of date (world compiled for at least version 494). You are running version 493
You have to use that new beta version of byond 494

http://www.byond.com/download/build/BETA/
I know, but majority of BYOND users won't be able to find that, so there isn't much point of releasing host files with it at this point. Is the game making heavy use of maptext or something?
From what I heard from Yut I think it does.
Yeah, we use a ton of maptext. I already said this before, the speed pros outweigh the cons at this point. it's not worth waiting for even if it means we'll lose some audience, because if the game doesn't run as fast as we'd like it to then we're losing our audience anyway
Yutput is like the maptext master????!?1
lol maptext is extremely simple to use
In response to Yut Put
You could provide a link to the new BYOND files on your hub. Otherwise, risk losing most of the average 0 players that BYOND games get, because you're going to use a version that nobody has or knows about...
we honestly dont care at this point. its just a hobby project and our private tests have shown that a wide variety of people(stupid, smart, casual, hard-core) will enjoy playing the game for the 4-5 hours that we have so far. that's all that matters at the moment :)

i understand how important is to not have a fault when you're trying to reach an audience, but we're not trying yet :p