Pokemon

by Yut Put
Pokemon
Adventure through an all-new region with your friends, as you catch Pokemon and face new foes!
Like Pokemon Join This Awesome Pokemon Game:
http://www.byond.com/games/GrandJ/PokemonStation
i need help to get to elitle four
OK LOOK FIRST I WILL TELL YOU HOW TO GET ROCK! SHUT UP OK LOOK GOTO THE FIRST PLACE WHERE YOU MEET OAK GO IN THAT BUILDING WITH THE TWINS! TO THE LEFT OF HIM AND TALK TO THE ONE ON THE RIGHT AND HE WILL GIVE YOU ROCK SMASH! TO ANYONE WHO CANT PASS AFTER THAT! GO IN THE TOP ONE AND BATTLE YOUR WAY TO A ID CARD AND THEN GOTO HOLLOW FOREST AND BATTLE AND GOTO THE LEFT UNTIL YOU SEE TWO GUYS GUARDING SOMETHING AFTER THAT GOTO THE BRIDGE AND TALK TO A GUY AND GIVE ICE GRIP EQUIP IT CAUSE UR GONNA NEED IT THEN GOTO THE WATERFALL AND BATTLE THAT GYM LEADER THEN LEAVE THAT TOWN AND GOTO HOLLOW CITY AND GOTO THE TOP RIGHT AND GO IN THERE WITH THE ICE GRIP AND BATTLE YOUR WAY TO THE CITY AND THEN BATTLE THAT GYM LEADER AND GOTO THAT GIRL IN THE BIG HOLLOW BUILDING PLACE WHERE THEY GAVE YOU THE CARD AND GET FLY FROM THAT GIRL SITTING OUTSIDE ALSO BTW BEFORE YOU GO IN THE GYM GOTO THE BUILDING BY IT AND BATTLE UNTIL YOU GET TO THE ONE WITH THE ARENA THEN! GOTO THE TOP RIGHT AND GO IN THERE AND EQUIP FLY~ AND GO THROUGH THE FIRST ALL AWAY AROUND THE CAVE UNTIL YOU GET TO THE BOTTOM AND THERES GONNA BE DARKNESS INFRONT OF YOU!! GO THROUGH IT AND TO THE NEXT CITY NOW! IM STUCK ON THE PART WHERE THE GUY SAYS I DONT HAVE BATTERIES I DONT CARE IF ANYONE ANSWERS ME BUT I HOPE SO BUT IM JUST TELLING EVERYONE HERE! THERE HAPPY??
pretty easy i can show but to hard to explain
Lolz I figured out everything now but He still wont acceept it but im just trying to find Sparkle Island or City or whatever xD
Is he gona update because I found a legendary Packet of pokemon on IconShare that I HOPE TO GOD HE ADDS!
again i can show you pretty easy
because no one plays anymore i can fill my token case :(
strongest pokemon master ever is me
Can someone host this game cuz i really want to play it agian
is there Dratini?
when i host now it work so happy hosting for a while
does any1 know how 2 get 2 the 5th gym leader all the rocks are blocking my way every time i enter in the gym
you have to get Rock Smash go back to the town where you got your first pokemon and goto that building <----- Left from Proff.Oak and go in there and talk to the one on the right wait talk to both of them and they give you rock smash and click on it in ur item box and equip it to your pokemon xD!
yeah I did that but all they say is there not really 2 sell
how do u find the three stones i found 1 of them
how do u get 2 the secound new regin
Plz someone respond how do i find the 6th gym i really want to get my next badge
first u go all the way back 2 the first place and then u go 2 that building left of oak and talk 2 both of those twins in that buliding thehy give u some boat ticket 2 macho island thats where the 6th gym is
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6