Naruto: Evolution

by Crazah
Naruto: Evolution
A new upcoming original Naruto game.
Its back up
Let me say something....If your hosting a fucking chunin exam.....DONT SHUT THE DAM SERVER DOWN.First of all its been down for 2 hours.second of all we was all ready for the god damn exams.Dont be bullshitting please bring the fucking server back up.Thats all I had to say
what the hell like who is hosting the game like its been down forever first i am playing the game then it shuts down like WTF some one shuld host this game this is the BEST NARUTO GAME I EVER PLAYED
dam right
i dam right hope that my account did not get deleted because if it did god knows what iam going to do
God damn the game still aint open
man this dam game still wont play takes forever and can somebody finish the game fast.
chow many chakra natures can you have cause i chose a uchiha but i casnt do any firestyle just lightning
cara bota exp no jogo ai
This game is officially discontinued due to the C&D notice from FUNimation. In compliance with the presumed suite of actions by other companies, the game has been permanently shutdown.

Please read the forums for more details.

*Quoted from the hub.*
heheh dumbasses this game not shutdown this hub is though
LOOOOL u guys have no idea...
bota esse jogo online ai
Reformist open naruto evo please man come back :'(
NE is coming back soon on this hub, please wait. It will be taking 30 mins - 2 hours.
The hub has apparently moved. If anyone could contact Crazah and suggest posting a link to the new hub on this hub then it would solve a lot of these problems I think.
The hub has not relocated. The newer hub that has been advertised is an illegitimate copy of the game, passing as the 'revival'.
Well, hell let me go spam that game then. This is the only game I'll consider a Rival to my own, any rips of it will meet my wrath.
This game should be up, however Crazah is being lazy.
yo why am i banned from this????
Page: 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 92 93 94