Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Wrath of the Vongola

by TheVongola10th
Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Wrath of the Vongola
WotV is a game inspired by one of the best unrecognized Anime out there.
ID:105626

This game was a good game overall.The flames were tremendously good. Though The Thing I did not get was the Leveling First I had to get to like level 1000 just to use one attack.The Originality is The Only Katekyou Hitman Reborn Game That has Icons. The Presentation I gave it a nine. Because Of The Base Mapping. Gameplay Very Good A Gm is Always There. Overall I give it a nine.
Hmm, this is not very detailed and your opinion seems pretty biased.

Of course i understand this is your own opinion,

But overall 9/10, Does this mean your willing to suggest this game over the majority of thousands of other Byond games is it really in the top league?

When writing a review people will look at it to consider playing that game, you should try to put a lot more detail in it before people would think its worth trying to play.

Unless of course you want the bottom feeding, leftover grabbing, nit picking swines of internet trolls which have already started accumulating ;).
In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
Hmm, this is not very detailed and your opinion seems pretty biased.

Of course i understand this is your own opinion,

But overall 9/10, Does this mean your willing to suggest this game over the majority of thousands of other Byond games is it really in the top league?

When writing a review people will look at it to consider playing that game, you should try to put a lot more detail in it before people would think its worth trying to play.

Unless of course you want the bottom feeding, leftover grabbing, nit picking swines of internet trolls which have already started accumulating ;).
i disagree just cause you find a game good as a 9 out a 10 doesnt necassarily mean he wants it over other games he just finds it well done like there are many five start out of five star movies it just means it is found to be by a person well done
when the game go back this is my favorite game and i are with Longing, please back :'(