Bleach Unlimited

by Enigma11
I've just made the source public(The rules for using it are on the hub along with a download link)
First do a descent amount of players join this game and secand whenever i try to log in the screen is black help please
hmmm.... does this mean someone can "update" using the icons I made all that time ago? I really feel like playing lately. but the game is always down (or with 1 afk player T_T)
In response to Kenshin9999
Kenshin9999 wrote:
hmmm.... does this mean someone can "update" using the icons I made all that time ago? I really feel like playing lately. but the game is always down (or with 1 afk player T_T)

Anyone can update now if you know somebody willing to do it feel free to tell them to go ahead so long as they follow the rules on the hub! :)
well holy crap, and here me and cherushii were just talking about BU thinking it was dead lol. long time no talk you two... (kenshin and enigma)
In response to Wiggster
Wiggster wrote:
well holy crap, and here me and cherushii were just talking about BU thinking it was dead lol. long time no talk you two... (kenshin and enigma)

Yeah, I miss Cheru, I wish she'd talk to me, but it seems she won't. She's still a GM in this code if memory serves, if not she knew about the secret shit.
Man, I miss this game. Played it back in high school and remember it pretty fondly. If you guy's aren't going to do anything with it, or even put it back up, why not just release the host files for it? I'd love to just enjoy this game again.
Man, this bring back memories. I hope everyone doing well now these days. -KoB
Wow id love to get this source and start up again. Its Neva BTW. If anyone remembers me xD
In response to Ntkid
Ntkid wrote:
Wow id love to get this source and start up again. Its Neva BTW. If anyone remembers me xD

I would have gladly given you the source had you asked, after it leaked we kinda stopped caring because obviously the most popular version rip or not was the one that put the most effort into it. Henitari stopped updating ages ago and myself doom989 and Batt took over. I'm Enigma(lost my old Hotmail to this key) you blocked me on fb lol not sure if I said or did something to offend you, not sure I care, but yeah unblock for access to any version of the source I have.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9