Dragon Ball Live 3

by Emasym
Dragon Ball Live 3
Active Combat, Fully Implemented Quest-System, no 1-Click-Training!
Game crashes. . .again. The lack of a solid host is killing this game.
soon as i got on the game it went down:(
Whens it going to be back up
As far as I know, the host is in the same time zone as Ema which makes it about 1 am there. Given the host has a normal sleep schedule, the game won't be up for another 5 hours at the earliest.
Sorry for that crash the other night. It shouldn't normally happen. If it happens again, please let me now.
Down again at 1:45 am EST. Can only assume the host computer was shut off since it going down was so abrupt.
Hmph, Raimo >.>
whens the server gonna be up?
Sorry Emasym, I'm still fixing my dedicated box, so bear with me. I'm doing my best to keep the server up as long and as much as possible.
Down for the count!
MojoGod09 wrote:
Down for the count!
I'm aware of that, because I was with it. I'm putting the server back up. Next time, wait 10-15 minutes to put a comment to whine about the down-time.
Raimo wrote:
MojoGod09 wrote:
Down for the count!
I'm aware of that, because I was with it. I'm putting the server back up. Next time, wait 10-15 minutes to put a comment to whine about the down-time.

There was no whining. It's merely informing you as to if the server went down, considering you made a previous comment about wanting to know.
Okay guys, today is there going to be a down-time for 8 and a half hours. My mom demands it because she's afraid my laptop will get overheated and ending up the house being burned down. She has to go to the hospital today, so she kind of demanded me to put it down. So I'm going to, because I don't want that she wouldn't allow me to host trough the night etc anymore. Sorry for this incovience, I hope you bear with me.
23.37 GMT+1, Emergency Reboot to hopefully fix a rather grave bug. Hopefully the server reboots properly.
when is it comming back up?
darn my being impatient.....are they updating?
Raimo having some issues :/
whats the issues, it seems to be taking a long time to get it running..
db live 3 players want play not wait . fuckin updates to long to wait.
Togoodty wrote:
db live 3 players want play not wait . fuckin updates to long to wait.

First off, it's not an update. The hosts computer is fubar'd at the moment, and there is nothing we can really do about that until the situation is remedied.
Second, you might want to watch the tone. It's a game, no reason to come off so crude.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5