Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
ID:1090057

If you notice someone constantly Team killing or is just a mega troll all the time and breaks rules. Feel free to report them here.
PowerWoWTV. Abusing Deidara cay meld bug to make lots of clay at once(c3). Quay seen him do it, Yu cant make 2 c3's within 30 secs of the match starting...
PowerWoWTV keeps team killing everyone with all chars he get
no matter which one,he always tk or troll the team somehow
Ya he c3'd 3 times getting 10+ kills in a matter of 30 secs or so. I literally didnt get to move 10 ft from spawn how fast the round ended.
The round didnt even end lol :/ It wasnt my fault, Animal Summoned every one before the C3 went off... I didnt bug abuse at all.
Well he used 4 C3 in a min or 2
Further more rookie or died gave him a warning already anyways. Cool saw the 1st and 2nd time he's done that.
Yea ok. Cause u can meld 4 c3's that fast.
Drop it already -.- I banned him, and then unbanned him saying if i see it again i'll ban him. I never gave him a warning we just bitched about it. So after i banned him i started giving out warnings and i thought why not just go give him another chance since i just insta banned for a bug abuse. Instead of giving him a chance to stop like i did with the others and hes already said he isn't doing it anymore.

You whisper to PowerWoWTV: Power....I unbanned you for the deidara abuse. But don't let me see it again D:
4th Kazekage (Heartstrike) says: Wow dumbfuck
4th Kazekage (Heartstrike) says: You're never gonna kill tobi and hidan
Shino (Moh_hassan) says: i can
Shino (Moh_hassan) says: and i will..
4th Kazekage (Heartstrike) says: No you won't Moh
Hidan (Rayman93) says: Who is the last?
Mangekyou Sasuke (RedRamii) says: Its funny how a girl can whoop 99% of the servers ass.
4th Kazekage (Heartstrike) says: Shino is last
PowerWoWTV has whispered to you: I dont bug abuse ANYMORE
Shino (Moh_hassan) says: ^
Shino (Moh_hassan) says: I'M A GIRL
Shino (Moh_hassan) says: AND OWNING.
Kiba (DevilScythe) says: well goodluck I guess shino
Kin (SaltySwirl) says: gotta love the stunlock on shino.
PowerWoWTV has whispered to you: Real Men Admit their mistakes

^----Log of him saying so and me saying that i have unbanned him due to me insta banning instead of giving out warnings like i did with the others after him.
Today he did it again. Using those same words. That's 3 times. How many warnings do we give people? The excuse he gave to win you over was "yea i abused but a man can admit to his mistakes". After i called him on it 2 times before and he lied to me. Doesn't seem Legit
Quay, Why do you whine so much? Think he had a good reason? >.> Like killing Jiraiya for killing tsunade? or some shit like that? All you have to do is just LET IT DROP, And let Zerok patch it. Also, Not going to ban him unless i see a SS from now on. So get that paint out and if you really want him gone go photoshop some shit.
Fuck that he just TK ALL AKAT. he DECERVE A SWEET Nice Ban >+> Fucking bug abuser He's still at it. making it seems he's making it while he still got it
^ pic of him doing it.
Power the pic proves all you noob :/ sSorry but I'm stretching the truth.
There's your screen shot. Now here's more people complaining. All he does now is pick Dei. When before his char was Tobi. The People Have spoken.
No, that's why he's 24/7 taking dei
It was fixed, some new one came up, and Power's been on that since.
Correction The Meld bug that Rami says is fixed is actually built that way for a defense made for spamming so there was no bug about that. This is a login problem its different and has not been fixed. Also That Screenshot doesn't show him spamming, or bug abusing the new bug at all. Maybe he should get a ban for TKing but by no means is he getting banned for Bug abusing.
He admitted bug abusing.
He says he no longer does it.
Page: 1 2