Sword Art Online

by Kboy33
Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online! Play to the death!
Oh wait...What was that Jim the Tailor? The Pink Armour was sold to Ilfang the Kobold Lord? Oh, that's a shame. Seems RENNMSTR WILL HAVE TO WAIT >: D HEHEHEHEHEHEH.
~BOSS ROOM TEASER:

http://puu.sh/2cI30
i will climb all 100 floors to get that armor, you cannot keep our love apart!
Like the screenshot?

And also,
What if it's on the 101st Floor? HEHEHEHEHE
i like the screen shot, also this game is gonna be awesome, i can already tell, by how everything is already,very awesome
Thanks ;D!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
:D i can already imagine playing the game :)
Yaaay! Btw, i'm 95% done with the female base. Once it's done you can have it, kkkkkkboy :3
u should know, there is no way i would abandon the game, not untill im united with the pink armor, then i will retire to the 10th floor and live out the rest of my players days as a old dude in pink armor
In response to Niro1
Niro1 wrote:
Yaaay! Btw, i'm 95% done with the female base. Once it's done you can have it, kkkkkkboy :3

TYYYZZZ!
In response to Rennmstr
Rennmstr wrote:
u should know, there is no way i would abandon the game, not untill im united with the pink armor, then i will retire to the 10th floor and live out the rest of my players days as a old dude in pink armor

Really? I'm gonna be on the front lines, but my whereabouts = Unknown. The max I will travel in is a duo (Possibly a Trio) and I'm gonna be a laid back person who just fights, sits in his house and fishes and stuff.
In response to Kboy33
Kboy33 wrote:
Rennmstr wrote:

Really? I'm gonna be on the front lines, but my whereabouts = Unknown. The max I will travel in is a duo (Possibly a Trio) and I'm gonna be a laid back person who just fights, sits in his house and fishes and stuff.

I'll probably just be the best blacksmith :p
In response to Niro1
Niro1 wrote:
Kboy33 wrote:
Rennmstr wrote:

*Niro wrote:
I'll be harukas blacksmith.
In response to Kboy33
Kboy33 wrote:
Niro1 wrote:
Kboy33 wrote:
Rennmstr wrote:

*Niro wrote:
I'll be harukas blacksmith.

;)
Steel Armor 10% complete
Derp. GJ Kirby.
NEWS:
My has broken down and I can't access the files :-(.

NA. Just Kidding :3 The news is that for Tailors (Anyone can be one. They are the people who make clothes and stuff), they will be able to import their own icons for the clothing they make ;). Imagine that, selling your icons for IG cash!

I'll put up the outline of the base another time.

When will this be able to plaaay D';
In response to Dracian88
Dracian88 wrote:
When will this be able to plaaay D';

To be honest, i have no idea. Considering all the projects Kboy has going on, he's working hard. Obviously, the whole team COULD do a better job, and work more on this one, but i guess they also wanna work on the other projects.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 51 52 53