Naruto VS

by Masterralphy55
Naruto VS
A New Original Naruto Fighting game!
this game is the best game i ever played OMG i can go all day on this
Zelda1332 wrote:

Bugs:
- Inf Health by using defense

This isn't a bug, it's meant as a tactic. However, read below for the solution.

- Being Stunned While using Jutsu and was attacked (Pain)

Fixed.

- Pain Cant (Move Getting Annoying)

Fixed.

What I wanna see....
- Defense Breakers (for those nubs who keep defending)

Added; Hook attack will bypass blocking, but has a slightly longer delay and does a bit more damage now.

Host Verbs

* Mute

Added

._. I refuse to play till I see:

Kakashi or Rock Lee!!! >:O
Kakashi: Soon? I'll see what Ralphy is doing in that regards.

Lee: I had found an icon that would have worked, however it was just too different in terms of quality and format to be used in the game. Rock Lee will, unfortunately not be a playable character. For now... we may include other icons/versions in the future.
The Way The Fist Work is kinda weild

i cant attacked without being attacked,

Make it so you have a delay...
cant be attacked while attacking...
Jutsu can be stopped if attacked...

Is this a bug?
Doing Vanishing into air While Using a Jutsu? (Sasuke)
Zelda1332 wrote:

Is this a bug?

I already addressed these issues with you.
This game is pretty fun.
Bravo1 wrote:
Zelda1332 wrote:

Is this a bug?

I already addressed these issues with you.

i dident get the ok, and it was before that xD
My Friend was Sai and he just vanished

Pain, i use a Justu and he used his, after that he could not move -.-

It was saying my friend is not online....
Hey Guys The First NVS Clan Already Made We Don't Require much but we do require some rules...........read the rules then register and we will see if ur qualified to join.............
site:
http://darkheartinhabitants.freeforums.org/
-_- Bravo just add [] next to name and a Option to put it up to four chars instead of this dumbass shit angel is doing.
Or I could just: not give a damn about guilds cuz they're nearly pointless in NVS? o__o
Bravo1 wrote:
Or I could just: not give a damn about guilds cuz they're nearly pointless in NVS? o__o

You mean clans?
King_LiOnZ wrote:
Bravo1 wrote:

You mean clans?

Same shit.

Bravo1 wrote:
King_LiOnZ wrote:
Bravo1 wrote:

You mean clans?

Same shit.

NO. >:C

It's the same shit because that's essentially what he's making. A group for the game. It doesn't matter what you call it, squad, clan, team, band, guild, force, battalion. It's just one of those in-game groups that no one really needs. Especially not in a 1v1 fighting game. Seriously, the point of guilds/clans is to inspire team play against other teams. If it's 1v1 then how the fuck do you accomplish that?
Bravo1 wrote:
It's the same shit because that's essentially what he's making. A group for the game. It doesn't matter what you call it, squad, clan, team, band, guild, force, battalion. It's just one of those in-game groups that no one really needs. Especially not in a 1v1 fighting game. Seriously, the point of guilds/clans is to inspire team play against other teams. If it's 1v1 then how the fuck do you accomplish that?

By you making a 2v2 mode. :D
King_LiOnZ wrote:
Bravo1 wrote:

I would, and I'd like to add free roam into the game but the question is: How would I make the movement work. Now, don't get ahead of yourself, let me explain what I mean:

Currently movement is tied to the position of your opponent. In order your you to block or dodge you need to push or double tap the control away from your opponent.

If I make the game free movement, like Super Smash Brothers, then the ability to dash or block becomes difficult. I'd have to add extra controls to the keyboard. This isn't a problem, but what about people who'd like to swap their controls. the arrow keys are usually set aside by themselves on a keyboard and as a result I'm limited to two sets of four controls, which are swappable.

Unless you have a suggestion as to how I can make it work then I can't really do anything.
Bravo1 wrote:
King_LiOnZ wrote:
Bravo1 wrote:

I would, and I'd like to add free roam into the game but the question is: How would I make the movement work. Now, don't get ahead of yourself, let me explain what I mean:

Currently movement is tied to the position of your opponent. In order your you to block or dodge you need to push or double tap the control away from your opponent.

If I make the game free movement, like Super Smash Brothers, then the ability to dash or block becomes difficult. I'd have to add extra controls to the keyboard. This isn't a problem, but what about people who'd like to swap their controls. the arrow keys are usually set aside by themselves on a keyboard and as a result I'm limited to two sets of four controls, which are swappable.

Unless you have a suggestion as to how I can make it work then I can't really do anything.

No. This game isn't made for free roam.

I know.

No. Just 1v1, battle royal, and 2v2.

King_LiOnZ wrote:
Bravo1 wrote:
King_LiOnZ wrote:
Bravo1 wrote:

No. This game isn't made for free roam.

I know.

No. Just 1v1, battle royal, and 2v2.

I Took Some Time and I Have A Idea!!
Make it 2 screens
1st you have your normal screen
then in the back u have the 2nd screen
u can jump from screen to screen

-ERROR
Downloading Naruto VS (17807609 bytes).

Failed to download data (HTTP server returned unexpected status: 403 Forbidden).
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9