Fairy Tail

by Ryan-hemsley
Fairy Tail
A game in develepment based on the anime Fairy Tail by Hiro Mashima.
Oh and not only that hes also told lies about how my friend (which he banned for having an inappropriate name, but he asked for a rename and Oba claimed he didn't have rename.) tried to ddos the game, but he did no such thing.
I was only Moderator when that happened.... you have to be Admin to edit rename people, I was told by Ryan not to edit saves through the Vps. Your an idiot, get facts right before you go around talking shit. You Caused me to lose someone I respected and was a friend with. GG ColdBlooded
In response to Fatboy12
Fatboy12 wrote:
I was only Moderator when that happened.... you have to be Admin to edit rename people, I was told by Ryan not to edit saves through the Vps. Your an idiot, get facts right before you go around talking shit. You Caused me to lose someone I respected and was a friend with. GG ColdBlooded

DAMMM Fatboy told yo ass COLD BLOODED.There there fatboy,*pats on the back*you durn told the nigga good.
Couple of things though, you claim you were a mod but when he was banned he said he saw you change your name prior to his banning which is why he asked, so you can't lie your way out of it, even if thats not the case theres other things that could have been done other than outright banning the guy and refusing to unban him because you think hes an "asshole". Oh and btw that seems to be the only thing you addressed in your crusade of power abusing, and if you were such good friends and respected this so called friend as much as you say, then something as simple as you being fired wouldn't have caused you to lose said person. It's your fault your friendship was ruined not mine so GG indeed, FYI I wasn't the only one who reported you. Oh and Deadlypure if you have nothing more to add other than petty insults and asskissing, than I suggest not commenting at all. Have fun arguing amongst yourselves Because I won't be posting on this section again. Have a nice day ^^.
In response to Deadlypure
Deadlypure wrote:
Fatboy12 wrote:

DAMMM Fatboy told yo ass COLD BLOODED.There there fatboy,*pats on the back*you durn told the nigga good.

You can stop sucking that abusive prick now. It won't win you any points.
Lmao, Dick Rider gonna hate. Its ok :) Everyone Knows what went down. :)
Mad?Lmfao you derps crack me up :p.Love how they take the insults so serious....
then ryan was all like...
Ryan-hemsley wrote:
Yea Deadlypure is mah nigga,he cool like a stick on a tree.
Lol Deadly this is epic XD
Lmfao I knew someone would have to get laughs out of my silly comments.
*yawns* Awww ryan is still butt hurt over his so called "host banned from his own game when he only got connection failed

*waits to get his comment deleted and banned from forum cause ryan is stuck up on the idea that he was host banned and refuses to see other possibilities why he got connection failed*
And before I get banned from it just gonna say this directed to you ryan: Why would I help u find some bugs, offer u a server and den host ban you maybe you should take dat into account before u ban someone for something that you think it is and in truth it was something else
Idc if he cares or not I just find it stupid to be banned when all I did was help him
Wah,Wah Wah, are we still on this subject, you banned all the staff. The players could log in fine. And when i hosted it my self we all could log in. so it wasnt even a coding error. that leave 1 option if you ask me.
Honestly if he did ban me for something I did do I would just let it be but I did not Host ban him as he claims And also he does not want to listen to whatever I say because hes stuck up on the idea that he was banned from his game without realizing that theres something else that could of happened.

Banned all the staff? there were only two staff members at the time and you said it yourself that all that appeared was connection failed and if your host banned something like "Banned by host usually appears"

Two more things: 1,ive been in a similar situation where u get connection failed and everyone else is just fine in that situation its usually a temporarily problem on the host part

2,Why would I ban you and your staff when I helped find bugs and when you asked for a host I offered you a server
Yeah not unbanning you, i'll ban this key from talking on here too. since all you wanna do is make a public show of your self.
In response to Ness745
Ness745 wrote:
Banned all the staff? there were only two staff members at the time and you said it yourself that all that appeared was connection failed and if your host banned something like "Banned by host usually appears"

Two more things: 1,ive been in a similar situation where u get connection failed and everyone else is just fine in that situation its usually a temporarily problem on the host part

2,Why would I ban you and your staff when I helped find bugs and when you asked for a host I offered you a server

You banned me.
Is there a reason every time i try to log in it says failed? Ill even get to the ads and it will then say failed
this game is literally nng/jinketsu as a reicon relabled fairytail game
1.stats at the top are similar to nng
2.boulder pushing from jinketsu
3.all stats lv up and are similar in train as nng(meditate,weights walking,etc)
In response to Mastergamerx
Mastergamerx wrote:
this game is literally nng/jinketsu as a reicon relabled fairytail game
1.stats at the top are similar to nng
2.boulder pushing from jinketsu
3.all stats lv up and are similar in train as nng(meditate,weights walking,etc)

Only just now realizing this? The owner originally worked on an NNG rip, and the influence is painfully obvious in the game. Yes, it is still an Alpha, yes, Naruto is still popular, No Fairy Tail is not Naruto...

While the game is enjoyable early in a wipe before X person has whored to 800 MP as one of the OP magics (Way they're structured and all asymmetrical movewise feels like Naruto though almost typo'd as clans), you really got to ask yourself about the longevity of the game. There used to be 45~100 players on at once, more than half non-afk. Been tracking the game for the last week and it averages 25 at best.

You'd think this would be a signal to the owner and his staff to work on some QoL changes and overall content/gameplay improvements.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Login to reply.