Shinobi of The Order

by Raffile
Shinobi of The Order
This is a non-canon naruto roleplaying game
ID:1612773

Poll: Would you rather go forward 150 years or 5?

150 70% (14)
5 30% (6)

The polls are now closed.

The question is simple. Would you, the playerbase of Shinobi of The Order rather go 150 years in the future indicating a total player wipe but the same book -or- go five years forward where only a few characters will transfer over taking some of the ranks in the village knowing that my activity allows me to a rank myself? These are the two things on the table right now and I would rather have you guys decide. When I say a few I mean 2-3 of the old characters that did not progress to fast or to weak to count at the moment from every village. These characters will be ones that have something to bring to the era of genin/academy students. Granted in both suggestions progression is being changed -a lot- going off a new and improved system to make it so its not two months in and we have characters that can destroy villages in one shot. The characters lost from either choice will either be Dead (150) retired or the story as a whole unfocused them. This does not mean they can not come back when the world is a little more ready for them, just not right away or right now.

This poll ends when the update is finished btw. Give or take a hour.

Voting has now ended
thee question ish. fr thee 150 year wipe, cn i b vampire and live and lik still transfer? then i rule server as an old man in middle of woods. ten i save someone crushed halfway by a boulder. and gib him the steel arashingan.
then he put on mask and tak revenge on Morigakure fr there AFKernezz?
No. Only vampires died off in book 2
In response to Raffile
Raffile wrote:
No. Only vampires died off in book 2

much waow
The wipe sounds good and all to go 150 years into the future. Giving everyone a fresh new start... but to be honest it seems kind of unfair to the player-base. We already went through one wipe, getting reset from what we had already gained before. Now if we go 150 years into the future we will lose everything again and restart, starters aside. I think it'd be best to just skip five years and let the game continue.
Cyrus you did read that even if we do go 5 years in the future the people are losing their chars till a time and date that I have not released yet right?
Keep in mind, only a few will be transfers, not all so MOST of the players would more likely rage since they loldie off in 5 years, so it's still a wipe ^
Not lol-die. Either retired/death/story unfocused. There is background shinobi we don't see all the time in every rp game. background villagers to. Essentially the people (majority) that don't transfer's characters will become those people.
ugh, nvm to the future i say!!
150 years to be exact.
I'd rather we go 150 years and take on something new and fresh, where everyone gets to try something new opposed to the 5 year advancement where only a few people transfer over, if you know where I'm heading with this.
I vote 150 , just so I can do my EGD RP's :D. What yall thought tht was the last of me you'll see?! lol
EGC?