Dragonball Z Online Unlimited

by John007qwe
Dragonball Z Online Unlimited
Train to become the strongest!
I hope the game will be finished soon
btw only by seeing the screenshots, I think I'll enjoy it because I know this game will become as famous as Dragon Universe & Dragonball Shuurajou ^^
In response to Lordjamex
Lordjamex wrote:
Please don't add any retarded shit like diarrhea injections or LSD.

I see what you did there.
In response to Lordjamex
There game,there able to whatever they want,and you should respect them for that. Gives the game something new,unique. Still waiting here release,so keep it up as always..!
In response to John007qwe
John007qwe wrote:
Lordjamex wrote:
Please don't add any retarded shit like diarrhea injections or LSD.

I see what you did there.

Lmao, It would be "retarded shit like constipation..." right? Unless...
I'm sorry guys, but i'm afraid the source code got deleted when i downloaded and compiled the game in the beta version of byond. Some strange error happened and DM crashed.
Oh nose....
That april fools joke,come on too obvious .:p
How is the development for this going?
Well, not much lately honestly. We got some new things back in around March. I disappeared for April and May. But I'm sure we'll work on some more content soon. And then we'll test/host the game during the summer time probably.
Awesome,keep it up.
In the meanwhile Paul was gone, I decided to start making the dbzou website, and this is what i've come up with so far. Please do tell me what you think.

Looks very nice and unique in layout.Keep the work up guys,i'll be promoting this like white on rice,when it is released.
You guys planning to do 'donation rewards'? Basically if people donate money you give them something in return. It's a good way to gather income without directly profiting from Dragonball since it is a 'donation' and people are giving you the money freely. It's something I would look at if I was you; get some money for all the hard work you guys put into the game and also generates more motivation to keep improving on it.
Basically the same as making subscriptions, but yes that's the plan once the game gets near release, since we're gonna need to pay for a server to host the game and such.

And since i'm already here I might as well go ahead and say that i've been working on a new combat system, which involves comboing together punches and kicks to perform special finishers. So far it's working great and it's super fun!
In response to John007qwe
John007qwe wrote:
Basically the same as making subscriptions, but yes that's the plan once the game gets near release, since we're gonna need to pay for a server to host the game and such.

And since i'm already here I might as well go ahead and say that i've been working on a new combat system, which involves comboing together punches and kicks to perform special finishers. So far it's working great and it's super fun!

Good stuff and I'm looking forward to the final product. Hope you two keep up the good work!
We discussed things such as aesthetic packs. In other words weapons, clothing, items. That way we aren't making people pay for anything DBZ related. It will be things I created myself thus avoiding any copyright issues. But we'll talk grown up stuff after we actually complete the game.
In response to Striking Chaos
Striking Chaos wrote:
We discussed things such as aesthetic packs. In other words weapons, clothing, items. That way we aren't making people pay for anything DBZ related. It will be things I created myself thus avoiding any copyright issues. But we'll talk grown up stuff after we actually complete the game.

I guess it's not just a matter of items relating to dragon ball/Z/GT but also balancing issues. I'm sure you wouldn't want the game to be pay to win.
Maybe if we were a triple A title game we could get away with a pay2win scheme, but no, there's no reason for us to do that. I just meant a cool looking sword or armor that isn't in the vanilla game. I would release it as just aesthetics.
I've fortunately obtained a laptop. Perhaps, I will be more willing to work on the game, seeing as I can go away from home. Anyways, I just wanted this to be a means to dedicate more time to working on the game. Thanks to those who have stuck with us. You'll be the first to know if we host for sure :P
Sweet,good luck.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13