Bleach Eternity

by Falacy
Bleach Eternity
MMORPG Styled Game, Loosely Based on Bleach.
In response to DekAL
Why would the mask appear when you say Vaizard? >_> You ARE a Vaizard if you're a shinigami with a hollow's mask, it's not the name of the release. And please, be patient with the new updates, I know it's exciting that he's updating again after what, 4 months? But we've all gone longer without, and something makes me believe that people being impatient with new updates is part of why he's stopped various times. I would also like there to be Vaizard and such, but I'm not going to sit here begging for him to 'ZOMFG PLZ PUT IT IN NOW FALL' instead I'm going to wait until such a time at which he may or may not stop updating again, and see how far we've come from last halt. The update from last time before he stopped again gave us three new maps of hollows, so I suggest you sit back and enjoy what's to come.
In response to Ryuuzaki994
Lolz, I don't care if it'll take long, but if it'll be fast it'll be cool xD. But I don't know about that Vaizard thing, cuz I don't see Bleach xD I only play the game and like the mask ;P
I just want the updates =D
Page: 1 2