Poke Wisteria Online RP

by Inutaishos
Wisteria is a Roleplay Driven Online game that happens 30 years before Red's adventure, be part of the creation of the Pokemon League and change the story and the world as we know! Check alot of creative mechanics and follow the game development
ID:2905400

I should have the scratch aviable for two months of investor tier either by the time inu is selling it again or shortly after he starts selling it again, so i am looking for someone to help me brainstorm two different investor additions.

one meant to be something most or all of the community will enjoy complete with an appropriate investor perk.

one that is something more along the lines of something i would benefit from and would actually get approved, preferably some sort of scientist related addition that in someway buffs Pokemon in combat without admin approval requires and requires no new perks but instead requires existing perks and maybe a knowledge that you can only get with the appropriate existing perks, with the investor perk being the usual easy access to the feature unless someone has a better idea they think will get approved.

Top idea deemed likeable by the community so far: If an existing unused building's door is bumped into by a player (aka a building you used to be unable to enter) you get a prompt to buy it, once bought it can now be entered, customized with cosmetics with adminhelp or maybe donor related commands, and maybe if i can convince Inu upgraded with a variety of dev's and resources to have certain functions more brainstorming for this would be appreciated. I am however against the idea that any building would be invincible from break ins and at most would support a coded system where a building cant be broken into if less then 50% of the people who have permission to enter are online (people who have been inactive for more then 7 days don't count towards this 50% and if everyone who has permission has been inactive for more then 7 days for example it can be freely raided.) Note: If i don't update this to reflect change in popular opinion i will eventually.