Paradise City

by Falacy
Welcome, to the last city on Earth.
ID:292338

I thought up of 3 different ideas.

1). A one time use Personal First Aide Bandage, just like the one time use, Vaccine, this can be used if you can't / don't have a medic near by to help you recover your health or cant get to the doctor in time.

2). A 3 time use Portable Ammo Cache to fully restore the ammo of any weapon.

These Items should be available, of course, through the item shop.

I was also thinking of the "Steady Shot" stat you have Falacy. I was thinking that you haven't added it in yet because it would only majorly help the higher level players, as almost all other stats do in the first place, but it would make the game, unbalanced.

3). I was thinking this, instead of the steady shot bringing the % up 1% for each stat, make it 0.5% proficiency increase. Even 0.25% is good too. It won't create that much of an unevenness in the game itself. Also it still leaves motivation to put stat points into the other stats.

You'll want more health, You'll definitely want to resist infection as much as possible, You'll want to be more proficient, and you'll want some strength too! In case you get downed and you're waiting for back up you can still defend yourself.
Didn't you already post #1 somewhere o.O
And there's already ammo box items you can take =o
And the reason steady shot isn't implemented is because auto fire currently has 100% accuracy
In response to Falacy
I hadnt posted # 1 i thought of it in game to post it here. You might have been on and just remembered seeing it.

#2 is more or less when youre away from the barracks or places with ammo just laying there and i beleive that is finite.

#3 I thought was for Head Shots.