Paradise City

by Falacy
Welcome, to the last city on Earth.
ID:292341

OMG.

FIX IT ... IT SUCKS

I wont subscribe for a game that has a filter better than the filter for my REFRIGERATOR O M G...

I ... i just cant take it anymore falacy.... are you afraid some stupid soccer mom is going to sue you cuz some guy on your game said FART.....???!!!! O M G.
I think he is bu I don't want to get banned but I would like the filter to be changed to.
In response to Ilovesocks
Agreed
In response to 500man
How can someone be sued for someone cursing on a game? You have basic rights to freedom of speech, and as I've said before, considering the violent nature of the game, shouldn't some profanity be acceptable?
In response to Ilovesocks
Ilovesocks wrote:
I think he is bu I don't want to get banned but I would like the filter to be changed to.

Same
In response to Crowned One
Crowned One wrote:
How can someone be sued for someone cursing on a game? You have basic rights to freedom of speech, and as I've said before, considering the violent nature of the game, shouldn't some profanity be acceptable?

Well see Falacy is trying to make all his games rated G or something....

Honestly a 5 year old cant play this game. and anyone older than that already knows all the curse words because of school. Falacy i dont know if you jsut copied and pasted from some soccer mom bad word list or something but your filter needs an OVER HAUL. You cant even say fart. I dont even know WHY you would make such an aggressive filter.

I dont mean to rant on and on about this but this is just one thing that you have screwed up BIG TIME. Its pathetic and you ruin the game for a lot of people. I mean damn isnt a curse word its in the bible even...

Tell god to filter that one out hell send you to hell or hurl you to the lake of fire.. whatever you beleive in
In response to Antika
I filter out all the words that you worthless noobtards use on a regular basis to be offensive, simple as that. The filter pretty much only started with 5 or 10 blatantly offensive words, and probably has like 100 in it now.
In response to Falacy
Are you joking? Don't let a few idiots ruin it for the rest of us Falacy.

How about a compromise ....

Make it so you can turn the filter on and off for yourself. So that if someone doesn't care to see the curse words they can leave it on.

Filter being on of course would be the default setting.

This would get all the ones that don't want to be .... "Offended" taken care of and those that don't want to talk like they are in the 60's, Taken care of at the same time...

Hows that suggestion? I think that's a good and a fair one, yes?

It will work for everyone and benefit everyone. Vs being one sided.
Antika wrote:
OMG.

FIX IT ... IT SUCKS

I wont subscribe for a game that has a filter better than the filter for my REFRIGERATOR O M G...

I ... i just cant take it anymore falacy.... are you afraid some stupid soccer mom is going to sue you cuz some guy on your game said FART.....???!!!! O M G.

yea man i cant stand it eather i cant even say the f key man thats a little to strick losey gosey baby losey gosey
now plz man take it off or lower the rictrivtion or put an one or off swith up there
In response to Emoking
The filter is so sensitive, it thinks of* is offensive. Can it please be fixed so that it only filters out actual bad words, and not common words like "of", etc?
In response to Antika
[I second this idea!]

Antika wrote:

Make it so you can turn the filter on and off for yourself. So that if someone doesn't care to see the curse words they can leave it on.

This would get all the ones that don't want to be .... "Offended" taken care of and those that don't want to talk like they aren't in the 60's, Taken care of at the same time...

Hows that suggestion. I think that's a good and a fair one, yes?
In response to Antika
I third the idea
Antika wrote:

This would get all the ones that don't want to be .... "Offended" taken care of and those that don't want to talk like they are in the 60's, Taken care of at the same time...

Hows that suggestion? I think that's a good and a fair one, yes?

It will work for everyone and benefit everyone. Vs being one sided.
It does suck, it is filtering the game though. But that's why you should make admins Falacy, to mute people that are racist or really offend people. You don't need a stupid filter that blocks every thing.. This stupid filter is safe enough for a 3 year old man.. Come on. At least when we are killing zombies, we don't want to have this retarted filter blocking our free speach.