Mikato1 wrote:
Kingjude1 wrote:
ok im sorry if this may be bugging you but i cant wait for the game anymore its just so good i wanna play it..my only substitute was citrine but even that isnt on so can u put the game back up please

when its up, its up. why is everyone whining?

because this is one of the best pokemon game on byond and no one really have nothing to do but play Po AKA pokemon orgins

dude if ur the one who made the pepper jacked video its freakin funny man
LMAO of the video
dion did hexahydrate cure from the h1n1
THATS THE WAY A HA A HA I LIKE IT AHH HA
Bobbyawesome wrote:
THATS THE WAY A HA A HA I LIKE IT AHH HA

Bobby, you are an idiot, and I'm sure all of BYOND knows this. However, I'm not banning you simply because you make me laugh at your stupidity.
when is it done
il help if u need it il be a GM or host or what ever help u progam it
so when Exacly is Origins coming back online?...bout next month? or so?...
everyone that wants origin to be back say I...

I
I
I..i only played this game for like a week but it was so good
I....this game is so good its equal to citrine i like it so much
I i played this game ever since it was up im one the oldest players on it i use to be the second strogest player on the game this message is from lance
I... wanna be the very best, that no one ever was. To catch them is my real test to train them is my cause. POKEMON!
I....

in less then a day u got 7 people and if more people came on ur profile u would have more supporters ur game is awesome dion
I... I really like this game cuz it has perfect polished up battle system, not like attacks that are drawn by noobs, no, polished attacks!

Btw, why did it lag so much today you "online-ed" PO? Idc about unfinished or not, I just HAVE to play this game RIGHT NOW or I might die from boredom... lol
I sweet deals Pokemon Origins os coming up? ok then....i cant wait to battle ^_^ and be rank forth once again >_>
I....pokemon it's a battle win or lose it's the Friends you make it's the road you choose...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6