hmm should i hold back on you guys just like last pwipe or should i show yall what i c an really do
Niko583 wrote:
hmm should i hold back on you guys just like last pwipe or should i show yall what i c an really do

Haha tipical lance u talk big but can u back it up =)
lol we`ll see lance but the best is gonna be me
u youngsters i came into new origins to late last time to really be able to take you guys down but now ill try to be on more often and defeat all of you.......even tough since its been back on i was only there once and i only got my starter
Lizzarddeamon123456789 wrote:
Niko583 wrote:

nice 1 XD
Hijak2k9 wrote:
Niko583 wrote:

nice 1 XD

PWND XD!
lance lol for revenge you and i will just beat the hell outta them
Kingdan1 wrote:

Is that a challenge XD?
i guess it is well just have ot wait and see how it ends
Uhh wow i just relized this............sorry Dion we have all been like spaming ur blog comments alot XD
thast exactly what i was gonna say in like 2 days all those messages we sorry dion for the spamming but i got an idea for origins do more then 1 server and put the game on on weekends sorry for the spam again
Kingdan1 wrote:
thast exactly what i was gonna say in like 2 days all those messages we sorry dion for the spamming but i got an idea for origins do more then 1 server and put the game on on weekends sorry for the spam again

yeh i was spamming alot aswell sorry and i already told you on origins :(
Kingdan1 wrote:

Is that a challenge XD?

yep we old timers have to show you youngesters what we can really do we have been playing around with yall in battles now this time will show you guys our true power
well dion were sorry for spaming comments on your blog were just happy to see eachother since orgins hasnt been up lately im sure its comming back soon
why dont we just add each other as freinds and pm each other
Yugiohshadow7 wrote:

yeah thats a great idea Yugi..
well i added you and Tyranie and Jeff Jeff, i wonder where Mic is?
mic hasnt been on in a while since he started to play dmo
Hijak2k9 wrote:
Yugiohshadow7 wrote:

yeah thats a great idea Yugi..
well i added you and Tyranie and Jeff Jeff, i wonder where Mic is?

add me as well
oh and guys lets just talk to eachother on msn here's my msn [email protected]
Yugiohshadow7 wrote:
mic hasnt been on in a while since he started to play dmo

Yugi tell him that DMG duel monster genesis is much better and i play on that to =)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6