Naruto: Way Of The Shinobi

by Axerob
Naruto: Way Of The Shinobi
4.0 in progress.
why is there a waiting list?
why isnt it up?
I cant find the game, what happend?
Im trying on the forums but I dont know where to appeal and cant remember my password....Please unban me...
It would be nice if all of you had a bit of common sense. Attacking a GM who teleports to you to see if you are AFK training or not is going to get you a ban.
rob how am i suppose to kno hes afk checking? he didnt tele to me i ran by and he was just there so i attacked it was instinct, i didnt kno he was afk checking
I didnt know either Rob...seriously...I was just training and got attacked. Why would I think I'd get banned for hitting back? If I knew it was a GM I might not have but comon...
I copied what took place if you want to see it I can email it to u.
its down again...
There is no down again. Its down foreva!
fuck, now what an i gona play?
this is very unfair....I think rob just wanted an excuse and used that asshole aoki.
i was thinking that too
donw??? why??
He just killed one of Byonds best,and longest running Naruto games just beacause:

Axerob announces:
If another person demands that i keep this up while SO is up then ill just shut it down right now for good.
[Yes I still have everything said before he shut it down]

How come WoTS must die so your new creation can live? WoTS is a Legend on Byond and your brand new game HAS to be the new sequel to the game many Byond players have grown with. Also, that mishap on WoTS happened way too smoothly(Aoki speaking out),I think something happened and you wanted an excuse to kill WoTS to move onto your new game. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I speak for many of us on how we appreciate your work on WoTS. But I'm positive that almost everyone agrees WoTS should stay active while SO is running. As a test, why not compare WoTS to SO when So is ready for release. Host them at the same time, see which is more liked. Also, if you have personal issues with updating both WoTS and SO, I'm sure you have someone in your inner circle trustworthy enough to take on the feat. Or host the game as it is and put it under the management of someone trusted(Hyren maybe?). Either way, whatever you do, the originality of WoTS and memories all jammed within years of faithful playing should not be discarded just for SO. But in the end, SO is yours, WoTS is in your hands, I can only wonder if you are going to drop WoTS in the gutter so suddenly.

i just play wots in byond, i will not play anyting more... obvious is the best game at byond
ok.. rob i hope u read this i know that ur angry but u dont have to let other people influence you i mean.. your plan was one wipe more then shut down WoTS i think we deserve one wipe more.. of this great game.. like u were going to do , just one last wipe to say good bye for good
there's supposed to be a chuunin at 6pm right? so why is the game down? im not capped :(
that is nonsense -.-
It is probaly going to be up but you cant make him do anything let him do what he wants and just go with it
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25