Dragon Ball Curtain Call

by Carothis
Dragon Ball Curtain Call
A Dragon Ball Related Game with New Features and Unique Races
ID:59572

^^^^Please be Aware that do to a Identified Byond Issue the Displayed Player count on the Hub and In the Pager and is traditionally drastically lower then the true count on server. Feel free to join us and see for yourself. We look forward to seeing you in game. And we will remove this message once Byond has fixed the error on their end^^^^

This is a Dragon Ball Game Initially Started in 2007 This game welcomes all looking to roleplay and do things in a Dragon ball universe they could not anywhere else. We also offer a wide array of Races from Space Pirates (Herans) to Makyos (Garlic jr) and many more traditionally less used races. We hope you join us just Please respect our 0 tolerance rules for any racist, Sexist or inappropriate behavior. This game is intended to be a safe place to RP and have fun.

This game is a RP/PVE/PVP Sandbox MMO
-Any additional Admins will be appointed and found by us(Do not ask to be one)-

OUR DISCORD INVITE IS
https://discord.gg/2wP7fe6

***Dragonball is Owned by TOEIANIMATION, Ltd. and Licensed by FUNimation Productions, Ltd. All rights reserved.Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Dragonball GT and all logos, characters names and distinctive likenesses thereof are
tradmarks of TOEI ANIMATION, Ltd. Please support the Official Release.***

Pretty Good So Far
Great Game, much better than half the Dragonball Z and Dragonball games.
We are comming back everyone, See you all back in the world of Curtain Call in the next few days. All old bans will be cleared and everyone gets a clean slate <3 you all
Intensive Bug Testing, Adjusting and Fixing is being done along with re balancing and Modifications and addition of new features!. Updates will continue to come out over time. Expect the first official wipe to start within the next week
FIRST OFFICIAL WIPE HAS BEGUN!!!, GET IN NOW AND ENJOY THE CALL BACK TO THE CLASSICS

New content added and soon more as updates should be consistent
Dragon Ball Curtain call is live and going strong , Come join in . Consistent updates and new features in the works!
Pretty good game if this was 2007. The stat system is horrible, bugs are “intended features”, and criticisms are met with hostility. Overall staff has no clue how to run a game like this, but they’re happy with their 5 players.
In response to Atnine
Your just upset that you got punished. Please stay away from the game and any bugs are being worked on. Please leave childish insults for childish places
In response to Atnine
I should have guessed atnine would be here bitching about something. Dude can't ever be happy lol
Please don't play this game. The owner throws temper tantrums at any opposing opinion and he always has to be at the center of attention and the roleplay. You've been warned.
In response to Jinx101
Jinx101 wrote:
Please don't play this game. The owner throws temper tantrums at any opposing opinion and he always has to be at the center of attention and the roleplay. You've been warned.

Please pay no attention to this player. This player was removed from the game for Toxic and Inappropriate behavior involving attempting to Erotic Roleplay with a child and was Banned for this -

Our Game welcomes every who wishes to RP and we welcome player driven RPs within reason, We also offer something for people who Wish to do things in DBZ games you cannot do other places. And who want to be in a safe community that does not allow

-Sexism
-Racism
-Lude or Inappropriate Behavior
-Any Speak of Real life religions Out of character
-Any form of Erotic Roleplay
-Any Form of Child abuse (Fighting in character is fine)

We hope you join but know we are not here to compete with other games. We do not and will not sell packs and we do not sell power in this game so we rarely will advterise. Thank you for reading this.
Honestly joined back to byond after several years of being away. Joined this game and the community is really chill been having a really good time.
Fun game, has a lot of offers with a unique skill tree, and admins aren't abuse which is a plus for me.
honestly, the game is really fun and unique compared to other games, i'd say it should have way more players than it does but ig ppl just like rips of slightly newer games
Jinx101 was never banned for erotic roleplay involving a child. Just another example of the type of behavior this owner has, slandering someone over a disagreement. Can't even defend his game without lying about someone. Have fun with your 5 players.
In response to Saweetie
who da fuck is dat lol I haven't seen sombody under that user in game
In response to Saweetie
Saweetie wrote:
Jinx101 was never banned for erotic roleplay involving a child. Just another example of the type of behavior this owner has, slandering someone over a disagreement. Can't even defend his game without lying about someone. Have fun with your 5 players.

Sorry but this is neither the time nor the place to be trying falsities more so because you have never been in my game. If you have a concern on how I handle anything you are welcome to speak with me directly as my Discord information is readily available. if not you are to stay off this hub as we do not tolerate toxic behavior and lying is just that.