Bleach Eternity III

by Gilgamesh200
Coming Soon!!!
ID:71391

<div style="color:red; background:Black"
Welcome to Bleach Eternity III, this game was made by: Gilgamesh200, and Flysbad. We hope everyone will come to this AWESOME GAME.

Staff

Image and video hosting by TinyPicOwner: Gilgamesh200
Image and video hosting by TinyPicOwner: Flysbad
Image and video hosting by TinyPicCo-Owner: Sparda156
Image and video hosting by TinyPicCoder: Flysbad
Image and video hosting by TinyPicIconner: Gilgamesh200
Image and video hosting by TinyPicMapper: Flysbad
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHub Creator: Flysbad

Rulez

1.)No Spamming.
2.)No Disrespecting any Admin-Rank.
3.)No Advertising other games.
4.)No Asking for free Ranks, GM, or Special items.
**If any of these rules are broke then you will punished.**

GM Rulez

1.)No Summon Kills.
2.)No Abusing your Powers.
3.)No Giving Out Free Stuff.
4.)No making Admin's unless Gilgamesh200 or Flysbad gives you permission.
**If any of these rules are broke then we will either punish or demote you.**
Can't wait for it to come out Kai!
My icons! You gotz them! :O
Rich2008 wrote:
My icons! You bish!

Why must you curse one a disscussion >_> YOU ARE A BAD INFLUENCE!
Rich2008 wrote:
My icons! You bish!

o_O wdf
Gilgamesh200 wrote:
Rich2008 wrote:
My icons! You bish!

o_O wdf

Thats what i thought at first then i had to reply to it. I dont know what he's talking about espaecially since he didn't even see your game yet xD
Yakurenazea wrote:
Gilgamesh200 wrote:
Rich2008 wrote:
My icons! You bish!

o_O wdf

Thats what i thought at first then i had to reply to it. I dont know what he's talking about espaecially since he didn't even see your game yet xD

Rich how in the world i stole your icons if my game not finish yet o_O
Gilgamesh200 wrote:
Yakurenazea wrote:
Gilgamesh200 wrote:
Rich2008 wrote:
My icons! You bish!

o_O wdf

good point o_o
Yakurenazea wrote:
Gilgamesh200 wrote:
Yakurenazea wrote:
Gilgamesh200 wrote:
Rich2008 wrote:
My icons! You bish!

o_O wdf

good point o_o

thank you Yakurenazea he so fast to accuse someone @_@
Gilgamesh200 wrote:
Yakurenazea wrote:
Gilgamesh200 wrote:
Yakurenazea wrote:
Gilgamesh200 wrote:
Rich2008 wrote:
My icons! You bish!

o_O wdf

good point o_o

thank you Yakurenazea he so fast to accuse someone @_@

Your welcome :D
Heh lol o.O I can "Add a comment"?? kool, but heh yeah this game has just began, thers more that meets the eye o.o!
Flysbad wrote:
Heh lol o.O I can "Add a comment"?? kool, but heh yeah this game has just began, thers more that meets the eye o.o!

Are there Robot's in disguise o.o xD
I saw it when i went on your game, i made those icons you stole em and put em on your game, dont say i didnt even go in your game either cuz i most definatly did. I saw my icons with my own two eyes.
Stole the source of a game i used to icon for. I exactly remembered a friend saying "theres bleach eternity 3 O.O ima go chec it out", so then i went to check it, i logged in, i remember the login screen from the game i used to work for, AND then the map was the exact same thing...
Rich2008 wrote:
I saw it when i went on your game, i made those icons you stole em and put em on your game, dont say i didnt even go in your game either cuz i most definatly did. I saw my icons with my own two eyes.
Stole the source of a game i used to icon for. I exactly remembered a friend saying "theres bleach eternity 2 O.O", so then i went to check it, i logged in, i remember the login screen from the game i used to work for, AND then the map was the exact same thing...

Hey, Fag, chill out. Game source was given too him. Dumbass. I'm busy at the moment, and with me being subscribed to posting,i it's kinda hard to do what i want with "CHING" being heard on my laptop. So calm your boner, and get pissy at someone else, not him.
Yakurenazea wrote:
Rich2008 wrote:
Stole the source of a game i used to icon for. I exactly remembered a friend saying "theres bleach eternity 2 O.O", so then i went to check it, i logged in, i remember the login screen from the game i used to work for, AND then the map was the exact same thing...

Hey, Fag, chill out. Game source was given too him. Dumbass. I'm busy at the moment, and with me being subscribed to posting,i it's kinda hard to do what i want with "CHING" being heard on my laptop. So calm your boner, and get pissy at someone else, not him.

Then, why didn't you just say that long time ago, and its not only me that post, so now, your the one being "pissy". So don't come with that. And who says im not calm. ~ Said the wrong type of to, it's to not "too", and you made a mistake with your "i " added another "i" by accident sentence ->"posting,i it's kinda", just telling ya ~
Rich2008 wrote:
Yakurenazea wrote:
Rich2008 wrote:

Then, why didn't you just say that long time ago, and its not only me that post, so now, your the one being "pissy". So don't come with that. And who says im not calm. ~ Said the wrong type of to, it's to not "too", and you made a mistake with your "i " added another "i" by accident sentence ->"posting,i it's kinda", just telling ya ~

I already realize i screwed the "i" thing up, and who says that i want you to correct my sentencing? Nobody did. You don't see me going around fixing your mistakes do you? I dont think so >.>
Yakurenazea wrote:
Rich2008 wrote:
Yakurenazea wrote:
Rich2008 wrote:

I already realize i screwed the "i" thing up, and who says that i want you to correct my sentencing? Nobody did. You don't see me going around fixing your mistakes do you? I dont think so >.>

~Like I said, just telling you. Don't have to get all crazy about it.~
Rich2008 wrote:
Yakurenazea wrote:
Rich2008 wrote:
Yakurenazea wrote:
Rich2008 wrote:

Was having bad day, and got up too early o.o Sorry xD
Yakurenazea wrote:
Rich2008 wrote:
Yakurenazea wrote:
Rich2008 wrote:
Yakurenazea wrote:
Rich2008 wrote:

Lol, its ok.
Yakurenazea wrote:
Rich2008 wrote:
Yakurenazea wrote:
Rich2008 wrote:
Yakurenazea wrote:
Rich2008 wrote:

Lol, its ok.
Page: 1 2