Mystic Journey

by Gunbuddy13
Mystic Journey
Fight. Explore. Survive.
Mystic journey rules u should find a host and revive old version
I just posted in forums about this lol Please bring this back Gun im sure you prolly remember me cause i used to be an admin lol on like 4 servers me and Partner420 and DA_Chimp im also known as Sekato lol please bring this back i will personally 24/hr host if need i have no problem with that!! Im just getting back on byond after like 5 years
I remember when this game was first released. It was one of the best games of it's kind. Definitely gave Runescape a run for it's money. AND it was free, with extra perks if you made a donation towards the game and became a subscriber. I'm adding myself to the waiting list. When this game comes back, I'll become a member of Byond AND pay make another donation towards this game. Well worth it. This game should go pro, to an actual console. Like Xbox 360.
This is crazy, i used to play with alot of you guys awhile ago .. i def remember seeing kenjie around and playing on godly_hell server. This game defenitely needs to make a come-back i feel the same as alot of u; most addictive, fun, free game i played as a kid and would love to play it again
Host one of the earlier versions where the level cap was 200
I don't have backups of any old versions anymore. There's a very, very slim chance that I might have one on my old computer at my parents' house. I'll definitely check next time I'm over there.
Any luck gunbuddy? :c
What a xmas present!
Anyone want to play MJ ill host it. I can't figure out how to make it appear on the hub so ill post the IP when i'm off work at 2am.
Work ran late posting hopefully tomorrow!
ill pay i love MJ
Sorry its taking longer than i thought fucking router is being a pos. prolly be up this weekend.
what happened still really wanna play!
Gun, since getting in touch with you seems to be rather impossible, I've gone ahead and done this without talking to you first, but... I have placed two of the original MJ servers back online. I have a 24/7 dedicated shell that I wasn't even using and what better way to use it than to bring back the epicness that you created so long ago...

Mystic Journey Versions 428.33 and 429.01 are online. They can be viewed here.

Just click the "Mystic Journey HUB" link in the navigation bar. If it's online, it'll connect, if not. Tough shit.

http://www.animesanctum.com/viewpage.php?page_id=21
Hey Gun, Im a big fan of Mystic Journey :p
Hi, will Mystic Journey be hosted again? :)
I can't believe people are still coming back to this game after so long...
Page: 1 2 3 4