Akriso

by D-Cire
Akriso
A FTP fantasy MORPG based on medieval times.
ID:872068

Applies to:

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
I've not yet been able to even see the game so it's hard to be able to suggest anything else at this point. A host 24/7 server would be ideal, but just more hosting of the game at all would be a great step.
Before suggesting things like this - please pay attention to the Hub. The games in Alpha 0.1, in idiot terms - Not a playable state. I put up a demo with a few mobs and a few systems to show the game was original and the Hub approved and to gain support. However a 24/7 server, even more so hosting the game at all when its not even in a state that has real content is, just to be short and Im sorry if this is offensive, idiotic. Again, no offense intended. It just simply doesn't make sense. When the game gets to a valid point of where i can host a playable state, ill host a 24/7 server myself.

On the terms of "Not knowing what to suggest", go about it like this - Suggest things you would like to see in a game as if you knew nothing about it. Ex - Pets, Customizable Interface, PvP Assests other games don't have, Daily rewards for people who hold certain rankings, run-time shops that are shown while your character is offline and saved/loaded when a server reboots, etc.
Sorry to have "pushed your buttons" but i'm not sure how i was supposed to know all of that before-hand. Terms like "alpha" and version numbers are made by the user therefore could really mean anything.I know you think of me as an idiot but most games that aren't playable at all or in this state are usually pre-alpha, but again those terms can really mean whatever the creator wants.

Also you want us to suggest things as far off as pvp but not anything such as having the game have a solid dedicated server and not be another "download and host yourself" kind of game.If your going to be so critical about the suggestions people give, then put some guidelines up,preferably before you insult people.
In response to Sanox2u
As i said, i ment no offense. I didn't insult you, nor mean to. I apologize if it came off that way.

Most games that aren't playable are normally in a "beta" state on BYOND. I figured id try and make it easier and go with alpha until the core system is done. Afterwards id be implementing suggestions and furthering it into beta. At that time i planned to release a 24/7 server.

As for suggestions - it was ment to be suggestions related to the gameplay and content. Nothing involving it's playability or server status. That's what a "Feature request" forum is for after all. Features.

I tried to lighten up my tone because it seemed you thought i was trying to insult you, i wasn't. Again, my apologies.