Bleach: Guardian Within
No Player-wipes, Friendly and Professional GMs, No Ranking Boosts, Normal Leveling Rates, Thousands of New Features and Additions! A X4 Network.com Production, Version 2.0 is out. Version 2.30 will be released in due time! A new forum has been added! [More]
Only Windows users can play this game. If you have an emulator, you can join the waiting list to be informed when a new server is ready to play.
-CREDITS & IMPORTANT INFO-
The Staff of BGW would like to thank you, our players for giving this game a chance. Without you and all your support this game would just be like a BSoC rip. Please continue to support us. The BGW Staff would like to thank King-Manga-Man and all the staff of BSoC for creating the original BSoC and for granting permission to create Bleach: Guardian Within as the official off-spring of BSoC.
GM Applications are Open!
The staff are preparing a updated version of Bleach: Guardian Within. This version update delivers a great number of changes to the game. For more info, click HERE.
1. No Flaming - Do not seek to insult or put down any other player. Even if it was meant to be a joke. No Flaming will be tolerated. Please have respect for all the players, Especially the Staff Members, Including The Game Moderators.
2. No Baiting - Do not attempt to cause problem in the game, or just being completely annoying. If you that you are being baited, either ask them NICELY to stop or talk to an Game Moderator or one of the Owners either in say,whisper, or outside of the game i.e Msn, AOL,AIM,MSN,Yahoo etc
3. No Harassment - If another player asks you to stop doing something involving them, then do it. Harassment can including sending whispers,Say,OOC,GM Help(This is harassing the game moderators and owners as well) without the persons permission, baiting someone without a response, or just in general attempting to annoy another player.
4. Negative Attitudes - Pure criticism can annoy and grate on others who don't share the views about the game. Express your opinion, but don't go overboard with negativity. In other words people who HAVE a problem with the negative attitude or cynicism directed at them shouldn't be subjected to it. If you don't know the person well, heed their warnings or just avoid them. Due to the nature of this rule, First time offenders get warnings. Twice and you will be dealt with.
5. No Spamming - Spamming can be defined as typing something that is not understandable or unreadable or using overly excessive character repetitions in the chat channels, i.e Say, Whisper, OOC, GM Help, Etc.
6. No Advertising - Posting links to Games, Web sites (Such As Adult Web sites and other web sites that can redirect the player to the hub.)
7. No Disrespect - Do not disrespect game moderators or players, it doesn't matter how mad they make you, Ignore them. but if the player/game moderator continues to disrespect you, report it to a higher level game moderator.
8. No Obsessing over a subject - Sometimes people don't care to continue talking about the same issue again and again. If people are getting bored of it (or even annoyed), then take the hint and leave it.
9. Remember that you were new once. If someone comes in, try and help them. Do not shun them just because they happen to be new or seem rather clueless. If you are unhappy with their conduct, then don't yell or shout or abuse them (or even worse ridicule them), but message them privately and politely explain to them what you believe they are doing wrong.
More Games by X4Network.com
Bleach: Guadian Within | Bleach: Dirge of Chaos | Project Chimera | Death Note | Lost Deities | Avatar Online
Copyright © 2020 BYOND Software. All rights reserved.