As most of you will have noticed, the game has been brought down. Whether the game will return in the future will remain to be seen. This is a decision that remains to be made and may require more time.
The official sequel to the in 2004 released Charmed, made by Hawkbane.
Charmed: Rebirth of Magic, also known as CRoM, is probably the most known of all Charmed games out there and even became the base for many Charmed games made since. This game is a role playing game based on the popular TV-show "Charmed", a world where witches and demons are as real as anything.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference for either good or evil in this strict role playing game? Or perhaps you rather stay neutral? Become one of the many races available to this game with a wide selection of powers and role play in a game based on the old TV show Charmed.
To get the best experience out of this game you are advised to have the following 2 fonts installed on your computer.
- Charmed font download
- Belthazor font download
CRoM is a fan game based upon the fictional show named Charmed created by Constance M. Burge. Some of the many features in this game:
- 13 Playable races
- 84 powers currently obtainable in-game (not including rank specific powers)
- A hybrid system (Further updates planned)
- 17 evil ranks, 11 good ranks and 5 neutral ranks with a system for custom ranks
- 52 spells found in 5 different spell books
- 20 different type of potions of which some including multiple variants
- 22 Ingredients used for potion making
- Property buying system, offering 16 purchasable houses and 3 companies capable of generating money.
- Easy to use spell system
- 60 books to read if you get bored
And much more.
History of Charmed
Charmed (Jayhawk/Hawkbane): Started 24 December 2004
The first ever Charmed game to hit BYOND was made by the creator of Charmed, Jayhawk. Although he was originally known as Hawkbane. The game has been online for 2 or 3 years until it was eventually ended, life got to busy for the creator Jay. This game had 3 stages.
Charmed Online (Xoule): Started 02 March 2006
The second Charmed game to hit byond, just like the first, it was an original game and proved to be a great success and loved by many players. This game has several official and unofficial sequels.
Charmed: Role Play (SyncWolf): April 2006
This was the first sequel to Jayhawks Charmed game, created out of the Source code of the first stage of Charmed, this code is still around on byond somewhere. Although the game never lived up to the original, it took a different turn by adding in ranks and player owned houses. It also introduced role-playing into the game. It was later continued under a new name and hub by a new large update.
Charmed: Rebirth of Magic (SyncWolf): June 2006.
Rebirth was the official sequel to Jayhawks Charmed and Charmed Role Play, bringing the teacher system to life, based upon the system in Jayhawks Charmed stage 3. Rebirth has been around ever since, using a few different hubs. Somewhere in 2007 a version got leaked out and is now base for many Charmed games for inexperienced coders.
Hub Visitor Information
The information above may need up to 48 hours to begin appearing.
- Additional 100000 points to all stats, 225000 to health
- Energy bonus (1000)
- Random money bonus (3500-5000)
- Athame to start with.
- A free master force potion that you can use to instantly gain 10 levels
- Energy Potion to increase your Energy with.
- 4 Free level ups with all included bonuses.