ID:105027

Interviews
Through the past 2 months or so, I have been sending out small interview questions to many people. So far, no one has replied back to ANY of them. I would suggest people check their e-mails a bit more, or look at their spam folders...

BYOND Weekly
To be honest, on that department I have no idea, if anyone wants to take that department over, go for it?

Reviews
No one has ever submitted them, but I understand for that one...

User Submitted Articles and Articles In General
No one has submitted any, and I can't think of some article ideas that have already been done..

Could use some helpers
If anyone wants to help out being an "official writer", just talk to me about what you want to do, and hopefully we can work that out for you

- I love you guys
Oh my I had thought this was gone, I was so saddened. I would love to help with any department really, just point me in the right direction and i'll be on it!
Fine, I'll do the stupid interview. Name the time and place.
Yeah, I suppose I -haven't- said anything, have I? I mean, I could probably buckle down and get to doing Weekly again. On the other hand, it's a lot of work. Amazing how life fills things up.
EmpirezTeam wrote:

Yeah, let's interview a god damn troll.

Ham Doctor wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

You mad cus nobody lookin' to interview yo punk ass?

Ham Doctor wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

Ham Doctor obviously wants a interview.
I could pull out a review or two in the next week to spring things forward.
Wow, considering the fan base, I'm not surprised that nobody's done anything for BYOND Journalism. These guys are pathetic.
Hiro the Dragon King wrote:
Wow, considering the fan base, I'm not surprised that nobody's done anything for BYOND Journalism. These guys are pathetic.

That is because BYOND Journalism is created by people on BYOND. What this means is, just like they do with their games, BYOND Journalism started off as a wonderful, fun idea but eventually everyone lost interest, got lazy, and said meh.

BYONDers can't finish games, can't finish blogs, can't finish anything. Except for drama. We'd have enough drama here even if we gave out some of the drama we create to other websites.

Build Your Own Net Drama. Thats about all that ever happens and ever will happen. Get used to it.
Are you sending your messages to the right addresses?
Just because you haven't gotten an email back doesn't mean they don't check their email. It could mean they just don't want to do the interview.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Build Your Own Net Drama. Thats about all that ever happens and ever will happen. Get used to it.

I thought it stood for Build Your Own Naruto Dream. >_> <_<

:O You could interview me but I'm boring.
EmpirezTeam wrote:

Q1: You've been called a troll by all of BYOND. How do you live up to that statement?

But anyways, reviews tend to get very boring or dull, it is better and you guys would receive a better feedback if you mixed it up a bit.

I would start a general game development journal, just describing the aspects of a game and such.

And is Fugsnarf dead?
Ryan Deux wrote:
And is Fugsnarf dead?

Check below; I commented.
Fugsnarf wrote:
Ryan Deux wrote:
And is Fugsnarf dead?

Check below; I commented.

:O

My email isn't the same as my msn >.>