Immortal Dream

by Bloodocean7
Will You Remember?
ID:1207276

This is a Single Player Game Created By Bloodocean7.

You wake up without any memory of who you are,
You knew a dark secret that could help save mankind,
But your memory has been erased and the only way to recover it is to delve into your dreams and find your memories. You will explore many dream worlds and accomplish tasks needed to remember what you lost.

Will You Remember In Time?

This Game was made solely by Bloodocean7.
(On a minimal budget and in my spare time.)

I hope you will enjoy it, this is my first completed game and I am open to suggestions on how to further improve the game and my skills. :)

Our Website!
http://hatandglassesproductions.webs.com

We also made a SubReddit which will be used to post updates on our projects!
http://www.reddit.com/r/HGStudios/

How To Play:
You must find five parts of your memory by exploring the world and then you must leave the house to win the game.

PS If you enjoy the game, swing by my website!
I am accepting paypal donations to make my next games and to pay artists and renew my byond membership,
Any amount would help!

Thank you for playing!
Bloodocean7.
Wow..Thought I'd give it a try, and I never thought such a novice game could engage me so much. I was cautious because what I might find in my dreams, but at the same time I couldn't stop playing until I found the truth. I agree with Yut Put, the ending scared me.
Wow over 100 downloads and some great feedback!

Thank you for playing my game and giving it a chance it means a lot to me :)

My dream is to be a indie game developer and this has shown me that someday it can be possible :)

My next step is to raise money to hire a artist for my next project.

I'm raising funds via paypal on my website :)

My website:
hatandglassesproductions.webs.com

I will be releasing more games in the near future ranging from adventures to rpgs to sandbox. :)

Thank you for your time and kind reviews,
Bloodocean7.
Gotta say man... Looked like something I would never play, turns out it actually plays amazingly well and I thought it was remarkably artistic.

Taught me some things for sure.
Not bad.
wish there were savefiles lol
In response to Bumblemore
I am actually Re Booting this Game and re hauling the graphics and the interface, and cleaning it up a bit. I may add save files to the updated version.

I found a friend of mine that is a great pixel artist and they are helping me with fixing this game up. :)

I will post when I know how long until it's released :)

Thank you guys for playing :)

Bloodocean7.
This may be underrated by the looks but i can say that it hooked me from beginning to end, i just couldn't stop untill i had reached the final and found out the truth :P, also i was trully scared by grey that little...**** lol, anyway awesome gameplay that proves you don't need fancy graphics for a game to be fun, entertaining and really scary.