ID:133359

As the title states. I have a game that is quite literally broken without this fix (ID:666009) and was wondering if we could get a general timeframe as to when 430 will be released. Even something vague like "about a week" or "about a month" would be nice.

Thanks!
Hyarion wrote:
As the title states. I have a game that is quite literally broken without this fix (ID:666009) and was wondering if we could get a general timeframe as to when 430 will be released. Even something vague like "about a week" or "about a month" would be nice.

Thanks!

Well, as far as vague goes, the best I can say is "When it's done".

At the moment, they appear to be adding lots of features and bug fixes. It looks like they're trying to make 430 a very stable version.

Personally, I hope they don't release it for another couple of weeks. The fixes and features forum has more threads in it than I've seen for a while. And I personally would love it to keep going that way. =)
I'm sure it's right around the corner.
Hyarion wrote:

I'm shooting for early next week, after just a bit more testing. We want to accompany this (major) release with a bit of internet press to bring in more users and win our place back on wikipedia, but that part hasn't been worked out just yet.
In response to Tom
Tom wrote:
and win our place back on wikipedia

And you're probably shooting too high. =/
In response to Tom
Any new date ?

I'm really looking forward to all those bug fixes and new stuff to mess around with.