ID:156838

I wasnt sure which forum spot to place this so I figured BYOND Discussion would be a good place to go, I was wondering if anyone new any good libraries or demo's or even tutorials on quest systems. I was also wondering about NPC animals that follow the player around possibly used to attack other things. Perhaps there is a library or demo or tutorial about this as well? Normally I would just search for them, however; I figure with so many people who read these forums, the players who have been with BYOND longer would know which ones were of top quality or not, and might even have suggestions about them.
well after digging around in the resources for like 30 seconds i found these helpful little things:

Deadron's Quest Library

&

Zaltron's Pet Library

and these were literally the first things you'd see in resources after typing 'Quest' or 'Pet'(without the quotes of course).
In response to Masschaos100
I found those as well. However, I would also like to know how well the work. If others have tried to use them before or liked them? Etc. The point of posting wasnt to have someone find these for me. I know how to use the search feature. The idea was to get input about what others have used and liked or have tried and that work well.
In response to Moussiffer
well in that case(i was somewhat jumping to conclusion) i guess i would recommend the one made by deadron because he's a trustworthy programmer and all the other demos and libraries don't look as promising as his does :). Im not too sure about Zaltron's though because i only looked through it a bit and tried it for ten seconds and it seemed to work.