ID:157390

i have a game when i try to log in i cant press start ,load, or delete. can some1 tell me how i can fix the coding and be able to log into my game.
You're sure you did the Click() in the Buttons?
Qwerty56we wrote:
i have a game when i try to log in i cant press start ,load, or delete. can some1 tell me how i can fix the coding and be able to log into my game.

Yes, your problem is on line 114. Your function that returns a buttonAction object there is skipping the part that sets the return value because your if statement doesn't cover all the possibilities, so it returns null, so your button that sets its action to the return value has a null action variable, so nothing happens.
In response to Loduwijk
what variable action would i replace null with
In response to Qwerty56we
I was being sarcastic. I was trying to make the point that we don't know what you're doing, how you're doing it, what part of the code could possibly be wrong since we don't know anything about your code; we just don't know anything.
In response to Loduwijk
Oh come on, it's pretty easy to guess what's wrong.

Of course, I have very little desire to help somebody using a stolen source code, so meh.
In response to Garthor
dude its not stolen someone gave it to me they didn't want it
Fundamentally the issue is that in pretty much every case I can think of, anybody who decides to start with somebody else's work is completely unwilling to actually learn how to do anything themselves. They'll opt to demand that other people do everything for them rather than spend two minutes being helped.
In response to Garthor
okay im done asking you so stop responding to the post if your not going to be any help
No one will be of any help. Adapt/Learn or don't, it's that easy.
One, you didn't give us the problem code, so we can't help you.

Two, nobody here is going to give you code that you can copy-and-paste into your project to make it work, mainly because you didn't post the problem code.

Three, your original code was unfinished and broken, and it very likely lacks comments.

Four, if you did know how to program in DM, which you probably don't, you'd know how to fix the problem, as your problem is very likely to be easy to fix.