I copied Dragon Ball Xenoverse logo lol.
Yeah, see Xenoverse actually makes sense

Not understanding so I'ma just stop here.
You separated the word "verse".
So instead of Dragonverse, you're using Dragon Verse,
implying that you're using the definition of Verse.
Xenoverse is one word, implying a uniVERSE of some sort.
updated it didn't think it was that deep but decided to change anyways.
In response to Ganite
That's hot.
In response to Ishuri
Thank you :)
Pop out display pic...
Much less confusing, but still got the problem that Verse shouldn't be capitalized. Dragonverse is one word.
In response to Doohl
Doohl wrote:
I think you could work on the lightning effect (at least I assume that's lightning hahah) to make it more dramatic and, honestly, more obvious that it's lightning but that really looks cool either way.

I LIKE WHAT YOU GOT. GOOD JOB.

I love this show. Buy more seasons Adult Swim! Best Show EVA!
That would be great if it actually functions as you mention. I've seen several attempts at something like this and it usually ends up being not what's advertised.
Separating Axis Theorem in DM
Unity has something similiar with it's new support for 2-d game development.
I haven't really played with it yet,but I've read up on it. seems promising!
In response to Kaiochao
That's pretty cool, but wouldn't vector collisions be a little better for that specific example? I'm not sure what the speed comparisons between the two are.
In response to Kats
Can you explain what "vector collision" is?
In response to Kaiochao
I'm sorry. Vector was the wrong word, what I meant was Vertex Collision. Testing along the angles of each vertex for the polygon rather than using relative axis.

That's the best example I've made on it.
Deviant Coder wrote:
Almost finish with an alpha version of Deviant Animator. If you don't know what that is, just check my old post a page or two for the main idea of it. Just a quick refresh, it serves to be a quicker and much more efficient way of making icons/sprites of multiple states and multiple animations, allowing much more great animation in games to be made without the icon hassle following it. For instance, you have an icon that have 50 states for different types of kicks, punches, mounts, and even dances. But now you want to make a shirt icon for it, you now have to make 50 states for that shirt icon. The Deviant Animator will cut that time by a lot.

There'll be a method in which you can get the raw icon of the animation, if that's what you want. If not, a way for it's animation file to be loaded in a byond project will be in to allow automatic layer handling.

For instance, you can have skeletons for a body, hat, armor, sword, and etc that each have separate layers that go with different frames and states. When its loaded in a byond game, whenever your character pulls out a sword, it automatically layers the sword appropriately with the body, so you don't have to.

Once I test it out for my game, I'll make a small documentation for it's features and make it available to download. It won't be the source code, just the byond executable file.

If people enjoy how it works and wants more from it, I'll keep making updates to the features and add more features for free. If not, I'll just use it for my own projects.

This would be amazing as it would really help me refine my animations in Pondera (specifically, the diagonal movements and attacks). Currently, I made the place-holder diagonal animations by simply moving one pixel line up so that the character appears slanted. It isn't the prettiest on some of the characters, a bit slopped and flat looking, but I need to spend more time on fixing functions and adding content than working on making the animations look pretty (that comes last!).
A program like this would be really beneficial and make developing that much easier for everyone!
I'll just leave this quick update here. Carry on being awesome, everyone.

In response to Toddab503
Toddab503 wrote:
I'll just leave this quick update here. Carry on being awesome, everyone.

Looks great! :)
Keep up the good work!
Gif too big, had to be turned into a webm...

http://i.imgur.com/AKRPSUm.webm

Page: 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 349 350 351