In response to Bravo1
Bravo1 wrote:
Gif too big, had to be turned into a webm...

http://i.imgur.com/AKRPSUm.webm

THIS LOOKS EPIC!! I' really like the radar you have! I also saw Ishuri's screenshot with one... I wonder how you guys did it... O.o I really want to try but have no idea where to start!
Man bravo that looks nice :c.
In response to Bravo1
Bravo1 wrote:

Yeah, that is looking really good Bravo. I like it :)
In response to Bravo1
Remininds me of the Gundam game I never got to do, because my artist buddy said no one would care -_-
In response to Bravo1
Bravo1 wrote:

Awesome!
Makes me want to get back to working on my mech game that has been neglected. It would be awesome if there were mechs in the game too! I'd be happy to provide you with some art in this style (made by me, of course) if you are interested Bravo1!
Guys its tanks not mechs!
But at first I didn't like the game around time it was first announced, but seeing its progress now it looks really good.
Well, you see, Mechs are just walking tanks! :)
But no seriously, I wouldn't mind providing free graphics for this game. Making the military style is extremely easy for me.
In response to Ganite
Pretty sure everyone knew it was a tank.
eh... im just recreating this

into this

for my Rotting Aftermath game... as you can see I have only gotten the bottom corner done
In response to Ss4gogeta0
One at a time until it is complete! :)
to give you guys a scope of how large my project is... this is merely one district (Elstree) of a full on City... called Borehamwood

the earlier picture is of the Bottom left patch of light blue... I want to map out the whole damn thing. each district is a bit larger than the previous picture I posted...
Just remember to keep a process to it and take it one step at a time otherwise you will overload yourself and get burnt out.
Bigger does not always mean better. I can almost guarantee that the large map you're going to make is going to be mostly devoid of anything interesting to explore.
In response to AERProductions
AERProductions wrote:
Just remember to keep a process to it and take it one step at a time otherwise you will overload yourself and get burnt out.

yea, thats why im moving between different projects. some GTA mods here, some voice acting work there, and then this little baby. but thanks for the advice ;)

Doohl wrote:
Bigger does not always mean better. I can almost guarantee that the large map you're going to make is going to be mostly devoid of anything interesting to explore.

its not really about making a better map, I personally want to see how bit I can make a city to push Byonds limits. my games been dead for years now and this could technically be considered its swan song...
Is a key aspect in your game socialization? Or is it somewhat similar to The Walking Dead where the humans are more of a threat than the infected are?

If so, a huge map could eliminate that factor. Depending on how you plan on placing the players, many could be left stranded in an open field alone.

Sometimes it is best to place your focus on developing a detailed decent sized map than a huge map with open spaces.
In response to Mr. RJT
Mr. RJT wrote:
Is a key aspect in your game socialization? Or is it somewhat similar to The Walking Dead where the humans are more of a threat than the infected are?

If so, a huge map could eliminate that factor. Depending on how you plan on placing the players, many could be left stranded in an open field alone.

Sometimes it is best to place your focus on developing a detailed decent sized map than a huge map with open spaces.
its more of an arcady survival game but there are RP elements. honestly I wanted to do an urban dead remake for a while and part of this would be it since this is one of the 3 main urban dead maps (of course Urban dead has the playerbase for it, while mine does not)

Coming along. Having some trouble getting stretching of icons during the animation working right. Everything else seems to be working well.
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:

Coming along. Having some trouble getting stretching of icons during the animation working right. Everything else seems to be working well.

bad ass mother fucker... I really like this alot.. the flame particle effects remind me of GTA 1 for some reason.
Neat Flick, keep it up! Are you looking to release this to the public?
In response to Mr. RJT
Mr. RJT wrote:
Neat Flick, keep it up! Are you looking to release this to the public?

Yeah, although it's messy as hell and easily broken. Fun to play with though. Thanks to Kats for the inspiration :)
Page: 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 349 350 351