ID:258944

Bump.
In response to Jordan11
Jordan11 wrote:
Bump.

Same-Day bump?

A little impatient, I see.

The only comment I have on it is really just use more shades. Don't be afraid like 90% of the artists on BYOND, and use more shades/colors for your palette. The cheek area specifically needs a lighter shade to compliment on the perspective and light-source. The shadowing needs one more shade.
Here, I did an edit of it to show you how much AA can help you out. You show some signs of it throughout but aren't applying it well enough I think. I also did a little work on random things just for fun. Compare the top Narutard (my edit) to the bottom Narutard (your original). I think the image is a bit cleaner and spiffier in mine. Overall it looks pretty good, press on with it. Oh, and Heather says she likes it for what that is worth, but she has a problem with any deviation from the show, so she mentioned that his eyes were blue or something.. I wouldn't know I haven't watched much of the show.

[edit] Forgot to add the image XD.
In response to Vermolius
Thanks for the edit, I will look into it. And as for the eyes, he's supposed to be in his demon form, lol. Hence the angry face/red eyes.
In response to Vermolius
Vermolius wrote:
Here, I did an edit of it to show you how much AA can help you out. You show some signs of it throughout but aren't applying it well enough I think. I also did a little work on random things just for fun. Compare the top Narutard (my edit) to the bottom Narutard (your original). I think the image is a bit cleaner and spiffier in mine. Overall it looks pretty good, press on with it. Oh, and Heather says she likes it for what that is worth, but she has a problem with any deviation from the show, so she mentioned that his eyes were blue or something.. I wouldn't know I haven't watched much of the show.

[edit] Forgot to add the image XD.
It is.....AWESOME XD!nice work