Space Station 13

by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
ID:2721983

Maybe it's just me and how I perceive time but I think one month is a very long time since most bans from most server are months long I feel like admins don't truly understand how long a month is people don't change with time they change with actions.

So making them wait months probably won't change much wouldn't it be better to put players on parole so admins can see how they behave instead of throwing them to the shadow realm which is more of a temporary solution so they don't have to deal with the problem.

Also most admins don't considering 100 hours being a large amount of play time which it is for most normal people but I guess ss13 players aren't normal people when I say 100 I mean 100's not just 100 hours.
admins typically make up stuff just to remove you from the server until their database is dry and their server dies, as usual.
I wrote this when I didn't understand much of how ss13 worked so don't mind me what I experienced was simple 2 shitty admin power abusing servers I'm in a better home now